Chapter 14: Eye to Shinigami Eye

After the ordeal between you and Light, the police force decided it would be best to keep Light in custody again. Suspicions rose to Light being Kira, so instead of having him arrested they kept him in captivity, this was until L solves the case, which is pretty soon by the looks of it. L didn't like this idea, he hopes that Light isn't Kira so he can get what all the other criminals are getting right now. No, L must not think this way. All he needs to do to protect her is get kira caught and Light thrown in jail. This was his biggest motivation.

Today seemed strange, you woke up with what you heard a cackle. Maybe a dream? You'd been having weird dreams lately, like night terrors? You swear you'd seen a scary looking monster telling you "if he hurts her he's dead" this moster was white and purple and terrifying. You shook off the nightmares and went about your day. Everything was average until you bumped into Misa.
'For fuck sake' you thought to yourself. You hated her before the light being a rapist shit storm.. but now she's just being annoying. She'll come up to you and when no one is around she'll say you're a "slut, you wanted Light to cheat on me" or "how do you feel being a slut" and it was getting ridiculous. People like her made you understand why BB murdered people....
Maybe that's a little too harsh...

"Hi slut, hope you didn't have any good dreams about my boyfriend" Misa remarked.
Right, you've had it, you quickly turned around and did the famous trick L taught you in Wammys. You flew to the floor and turned sharply, your foot hitting Misa straight in the face at full pelt. She went flying, that was until in thin air she was caught.... By nothing....

You was shocked. 'What the fuck?' You thought, astonished she'd been caught by something you couldn't see. You walked toward her and punched her square in the face, you then grabbed her by the hip getting ready to throw her out of the building when a weird feeling came over you. Right at that point something tall white and purple was standing behind Misa.

You looked up and your blood ran cold.

"Shi-shini" you stuttered.

"Yes you dope that's a shinigami, so next time you try to kill me, know I have gods who will kill you" she said with a smirk.

This weird shinigami situation reminded you of... Beyond... He always rambled on in his room about not being left alone by red numbers.... Despite being terrified that this thing you dreamt about is here, in reality. You was not scared of the idea of shinigamis as the secrets you heard beyond birthday say scared you to the point of not scaring you anymore.

You have to tell L this.

This solves everything.