Chapter 11: Confrontation

WARNING: CONTAINS LEMON/ FORCED LEMON. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER ....

"(Y/n) hey. What's up? Where have you been?" Light says, putting on a fake smile.
"I need to talk to you... It's about L. I'm worried" You say shyly, you are awfully close to the open closet, his eyes are filled with something,something that's making you sick to your stomach....lust...

"You're worried? About what?" He's looking at your lips, smirking. "I hope you're not having second thoughts about him.. He is such a lovely man, maybe too lovely"

"Okay light knock it off you horn dog, I have been away for so long because I'm not allowed here. I came to see you" You say, looking up to him. You are in the closet now, you're shivering with fear, lust and want is radiation off of him. 'Im gonna throw up'

"Oh (y/n). Don't be so rude, now tell me. What's making you so scared?"
You gather your fears. Remember. Don't put L in danger. You know Light is kira. But he could hurt L...

"I'm scared, my thoughts, suspicions. Crime radiates off of you, Light. I'm worried you're not who you perceive to be..."

"What the hell, (y/n) you know me more than anyone?" Light is getting angry now. This is worrying you. He pushes you up against the closet wall, closes the door. Your breathing is as quick as your heart beat, racing with fear and terror.

"What? What do you think
I'm doing that's so bad? Stealing? Murder... Rape?"

"I...you're so sneaky, kept to yourself. The last two... Pulses through your veins"

Light snaps, he grabs you by the throat, rage firing through his eyes.

"How dare you?! I've wanted you since I first saw you, you lead me on... Then go with him? You stop speaking to me, accuse me of rape and murder? How fucking dare you, (y/n)" he looked down on you, pressed against you. He slowly looks down to your lips, then smirks..

"Well, you dropped yourself in this one"
He then grabs your wrists, pulls them over your head and bites down on your neck.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!" You shout, light grabs his hand over your mouth. Keeping you from shouting.
'L, L save me.' You wish as tears stream down your face.

You feel sick, being turned around so your back is toward light.

L help