Chapter 15: Fooling Misa and Rem

Realising what this meant. You realised how dangerous Misa now was. She could kill people without actually touching them. To make her think you didn't understand, you had to lie through your teeth to her.
Holding onto the table, pretending to feel dizzy, you looked up at Misa and gave her a fake worried smile.
"Misa...I-I think I'm hallucinating. I'm seeing a shinigami, must be those-err- those anxiety pills I'm taking" you said slowly.

You heard the shinigami say to Misa "that's a good coincidence, Misa. Her pills are making her feel unwell, so go along with it and make her believe I'm not real!! This could save yours and Lights life!" Misa nodded.

"Oh, (y/n), are you okay? Do you want me to get L?" She said in a worried voice.

It's working.

Luckily, you learnt a few tricks in Wammys house, one of which was making yourself pass out. This could get you out of this without being murdered.

"I-i think I'll be fine" you said, you turn so that both of your hands are holding the table, your back facing Misa. You start taking in short quick breaths until you feel light-headed.
"I feel dizzy, Misa" you almost whisper, and with that, you quickly put your thumb in your mouth and blow on it, hard. Causing you to fall to the floor unconscious. (A/N: yes, this is a way to faint but please DO NOT TRY THIS, it can cause brain damage)

"SHIT!!! (Y/n)!!! REM HELP ME GET HER OFF OF THE FLOOR!!!" Misa shouted as she ran down to your unconscious body.

"Now Misa, this means we are in the clear now. So DON'T kill (y/n) or else L will figure us out as fast as he can eat those pink cake things" Rem said calmly. Misa nodded, looking down on you in her arms, seeing your eyes slowly open.

"W-what happened?" You groan.

"You passed out (y/n), you was hallucinating and then started breathing weird" she said , back to being he usual annoying self.

"Oh, er, I better stop taking those pills. I think I'm better now. I'm gonna go lie down for a bit" you said, slowly lifting yourself up and walking towards the door. Trying so hard to ignore the terrifying shinigami staring a hole through your head.

"Thanks for the help, Misa. It means a lot" and with that, you left the room. 'It fucking worked' you thought to yourself triumphantly.

Walking towards L's room, you thought about what you was going to say.

"That's how Light can kill people without actually being present with them. And Misa... Misa is the second Kira!! It all makes sense now" you thought to yourself. The puzzle is finished...

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll post again real soon ❤️

L Lawliet x Reader -I Promise I'll Protect YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara