Chapter 12: You found me

Your thoughts

Everything was a blur after that point, light got what he wanted, at the brink of his climax, L opened the closet door. I was numb, crying, and shaking in fear. I had been violated. I heard L throwing careless punches toward light, nose bleeds and shouts was all blurred in my hearing. I was still crying, I want L. That was the last thing you thought of until you passed out.

----Third person ----

Matsuda ran towards (y/n) as fast as he could. "I need to get her out of here" he thought to himself, people may call him an idiot, but when it comes down to family he must protect them. 'Damn Matsuda,  you've got to tell (y/n) soon about this...' His inner voice told himself. He picked (y/n) up bridal style and carried her to the elevator, out of view from the task force. (Y/n) groaned slightly, whimpering as if she was about to cry. Matsuda looked down at her lovingly, he missed her so much when she was gone. He got to one of the rooms that was in the task force head quarters, a hotel room. He kicked the door open and carried her limp body towards the bed, slowly resting her onto the soft fabric covered mattress.

"Don't you worry (y/n), your big brother is here now"