ABOUT MY SLOW UPDATE. PLEASE READ.

GUYS. PLEASE READ

I'm so so so sorry for not updating for 5 months. This year has been pretty hectic.

A couple of weeks after I posted my last chapter, in January. I went shopping with my grandma. We was walking around and she complained of a headache, she got dizzy, she felt ill. My dad and I drove her to my aunts house where my aunt then called an ambulance.

Later that day we found out she had a stroke and bleed to the brain.

Me and my gran was extremely close, so hearing this upset me a lot.

Me and my family would visit her in hospital regularly, she seemed to be okay. Then she got pneumonia which made her lose hope a bit. She decided she wanted to die..

She stopped eating and her health deteriorated.

A few months later, at the end of April, she stopped fighting. And died.

Losing my gran hurt, I can still hear her singing in her kitchen while making cakes.

At the time of my gran passing, i had to revise for exams, I fell in love, My parents argue at ridiculous O clock. My grades have dropped and a teacher told me I was not allowed to do art anymore.

All of this has and still is happening in the space of five months.

I'm trying my hardest to finish this story,

Yours with love

SophOfSuburbia

Xoxo