Chapter 16: Lemon

Knocking on the door frantically. You shook with fear. Knowing that your ex best friend and rapist was Kira... Was really terrifying.

"Who is it?" You heard L say, in his usual bored voice.

"It's (y/n)!!! OPEN THE DOOR, NOW!!" You shouted, starting to bang on the door a little harder.

The door opened quickly and L pulled you in fast, frantically asking if you was okay and making sure you wasn't hurt. Awh, what a cutie.

"Is anyone else here L? I need to tell you something.." You asked him worriedly.

"Hm, yes? I mean, no. I'm alone at the moment, is something wrong, (y/n)?" He looked down at the floor, hunched over like his usual self. God, once this is over, you and him can actually act like a couple. This is exciting, since L is so busy with the Kira case.. You don't even kiss, or hug. Damn.
(Y/n) focus!! You thought to yourself as you locked the door, leading L to his 'bedroom'... Not like he used it anyway.

"okay... Phew, Erm..." You stuttered. "Light is Kira"

"I'm 70% sure that's correct (y/n) but please, tell me some evidence"

"I was with Misa, we started fighting...yes she was being a bitch again, please focus. Anyways, we was fighting and I touched something in her pocket, I saw a shinigami L. It just appeared!!" You started panicking. "She started telling me that she could kill people with a notebook, and fuck, that must mean she's the second Kira right? That means her and Light can kill people just by that notebook!"

"(Y/n) does she know that you know all of this, if this is true, she might kill you at any second!" L said, eyes wide with fear.

"I improvised L, I lied and pretended I was hallucinating and made myself faint, she thinks I believe my anxiety pills made me hallucinate. I'm in the clear...for now" you reassured him. L still looked frantic, so you took this as the opportunity to wrap your arms around him tightly, giving him a hug. "L relax now, we've won, all you need to do is get that note book off of Misa and send them both to prison" you said as you leant your head into the crook of his neck. He stiffened, wrapping his arms around you slowly, getting used to the human touch he hasn't experienced in years.

He got his phone out of his pocket, holding it the strange way he usually does. Hearing a few clicks, you realised he was ringing someone. You made sure to be dead silence. One to make sure to not interrupt him, two...so you could listen...

"Hello, yes this is L. I need you to be on top alert and make sure Misa isn't in the room" there was a pause. "She's not in the room? Good, now all of you need to act like normal. She IS the second Kira...No, this isn't a drill, make sure she doesn't know we are onto her. Good, now load up, go to her room and cease the book.... If it's easier then you shoot her down...NO!!! Use a tranquilliser. Good okay. Let me know how it goes. MAKE SURE TO DO IT QUIETLY. Bye"

You looked at L in astonishment. He was good.

"That should lead us closer to the end of the case (y/n), thank you" he looks down at you, still hugging you as he puts his phone away.

You look up at him. He is gorgeous. You slowly went on tip toes, and kissed his lips ever so softly. He flinched, blushing but something changed. His usual stoic expression changed....what the??

Mid way through your thinking, L smashed his lips to yours, wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer. You both kiss for what seems like ages. He slowly licks your lips, making you blush. You open your mouth as you granted permission for him to enter, he roams his tongue around the new territory, making you moan slightly. You pull away, embarrassed, a light pink dusted across your cheeks.