Chapter 7: Preparation

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*L's POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm planning on doing something wonderful on Christmas for (y/n).

She's gonna love it. Seeming as she couldn't spend many holidays with her true family. I'm gonna make sure this Christmas is the best...

And I've only got 3 days to do so...

"WATARI?" I shout. I'm sat in my usual position by the computer screen with a steamy cup of tea by my side.

"You called?" Watari said in his butler like manner. Eyes closed, nose held up high. Such an idol, he is just like a father to me.

"I need these done for me by Christmas Eve...it's really important" I say, handing him a piece of paper. It has all the things that needed to be done to give (y/n) the best Christmas ever.

"Oh my. Of course. I shall get on with it right away." He replied walking into his hotel room.

I looked back at the monitor and had an email..

"Hey ryuzaki,

My aunt wanted me to go and buy her some fancy food for the Christmas party...that I am obviously not invited to :(

so I won't be able to come over to the hotel this evening for our movie night.

Hope to see you soon,

(Y/n)

x x x"

Oh gosh. I really hate (y/n)'s family. They treat her like a Slave. She can't spend Christmas with people like that.

I have to make this the best Christmas she's had....

It wouldn't be too much trouble will it...?

-----(a/n)------

sorry I haven't been updating for a while.

I've been studying for art exams and other shizz like that. Then I got ill.

Had to have blood tests ect. With doctors appointments and god knows what.

THEN MY WATT-PAD WENT WEIRD AND WOULDN'T LET ME SIGN IN FFS. I've also have been talking to someone super special which takes up time so...

sorry for the short chappie I will be updating before Christmas Eve or ON DA DAY...

Remember to vote and follow me. ❤️❤️I follow back ❤️❤️