Chapter 2: Your new home.

*flash back*

"AND CLEAR!" shouted one of the doctors as they held the defibrillator to your dying mothers chest.

You was outside the room curled up into a ball. Your small body jumping every time you heard the loud slam of the lifeless body in the room across the hall. your mum.

what did she do to deserve this? nothing. She was the kindest, most loving woman you had ever laid eyes on. She was your hero.

You sat and watched as she screamed and cried while slashes were tearing her apart. She was being brutally attacked, in her own home... And the only thing she thought of was making sure her beautiful little 9 year old girl (y/n) didn't see this violent scene before her.

"AND CLEAR!"
You jumped out of your thoughts when you heard another slam as your mother was shocked. The doctors trying their hardest to bring mummy back.

You started to tremble, your little hands clutching hold of teddy.

Tears streaming down your face. All you can hear is shouting, slamming of the lifeless body and the thudding of your little heart.
SLAM!

"No response, doctor." Said the nurse.

Her blue gloved hands scanning through the equipment to try and find the extra cream.

The doctor smothered the cream over the metal machine and tells everyone to stay back.

SLAM!
Your mothers body jolts into the air only to fall with a loud thud. You held your ears until all you could hear was white noise.
Covering your eyes with your knees you sang the song your mum would sing to you as a lullaby.

"You just call, out my name.
And you'll know, wherever I am.
Il come running. Just to see you again.
Winter, spring summer or fall.
All you've gotta do is call.
And il be there baby.
Cause you gotta friend."

The room went quiet, the doctors weren't shouting anymore. There was no loud bangs or thuds. No metal equipment clashing. 'Maybe mummy is better' you thought. She has to be....they've been doing that thing for ages.

"No pulse. Time of death 12:30 am." The doctor said as he placed a Blanket over your mothers head. Your heart fell to the bottom of your stomach. 'Dead. Mummy's dead?' Your eyes started to sting and your teddy was no longer in your hand.

"Mummy!" You screamed running past the double doors into your mothers room. You climb onto the bed where your mother lies. Tears staining your face "Mummy wake up. we have to go home, you gotta wake up! mummy! MUMMY!!" You screamed as the nurse picks you up and takes you outside the room. Once you're back onto the chair you crawl into the little ball you was in moments ago, bursting into tears.

"Is there any one you can contact, (y/n)? A family friend or member?" The nurse said.

"N-n-no, I-it's just -m-me and my -m-mum" you stammered. Crying harder when you realise your mum isn't here anymore.

------------time skip 3 hours later-------------------------

"I've come to collect (y/n), I'm from Wammy's House and I've been called to take her in as a resident." Said a voice from down the hallway.
The voice belonged to an old man, with glasses and a little greyish white moustache. He looked very sophisticated and you knew you could trust him.

The old man walked up to you and kneeled in front of your whimpering figure. He held out his hand and gently wiped up your tears with a handkerchief.
"My what a marvellous teddy you have there!" Said the old man once your crying had calmed down.

You smile sadly as he takes out a little key-ring of a teddy bear.

"Here you can keep it, I brought it here for you as a little present". Hugging the key-ring tightly to your aching chest, looking up at the old man. "I promise I will look after you" whispers sweetly.

That was the moment he took you by the hand, leading you to The Wammy's House.

Your new home.