Chapter 8: Preparation part 2

-------------------------Your POV------------------------

You had missed a lot in the past couple of days. All of the kira case had moved into a massive building instead of a hotel. Light is being snobby as ever. He also doesn't know about you and L. Well. No one does apart from watari.

You was cleaning up all the trash that was left after the party last night. God. You hated being treated like a slave. It's 9:30 in the morning for Christ sakes.

You had to be in doors all the time. Which sucked seeming as it's snowing outside and 1 days till Christmas. It was Christmas Eve for god sake.

It was like a sheet of paper outside, no one had walked around in your road so all the snow was untouched and perfect. Just how you liked it. The sky was grey due to the thick snow filled cloud stretched across the sky. Blocking the yellow gloom of sunlight to shine through.

It was cosy in the living room, but you aren't really allowed in there anymore. You have to stay in your bedroom. Which isn't bad. But you would like a family ever once and a while. Just like you did at wammys house.

You had just put the rubbish in the bin when you had received a text. It read:

"Meet me in headquarters. ASAP.

-L"

'Well, that's weird' you thought. But you still grabbed your (f/c) jacket and rushed out the door.

-------------------unknown POV-------------------

When she ran out the door I reached out and stopped it locking shut.

I made sure the coast was clear and sneaked in. Now... Her bedroom was in the attic? Yes. I remember now.

As I made my way to her room I noticed all the wallpaper getting mouldy and old. As I walks further down the hallway I saw that the carpet had gone and was replaced with old wood. Not varnished or anything. Splinters everywhere. Now I understand why she doesn't go home as much.

I checked to see if the door was unlocked and yay. I was.

I turned the door knob till the door opened. I push on the big block of wood and enter the room of (f/n) (l/n). I was hit with the smell of flowers and went straight to work.

Now where will her clothes be?

--------------------L's POV------------------

I was waiting in headquarters for (y/n). Trying to be patient. This isn't like me, I'm always patient. God that girl does things to me.

*BEEP*

I had received a text...it won't be (y/n) she can't text and walk at the same time. The last time she did that she nearly got hit by a truck.

"All ready to go. Shall be ready to drop off the stuff in a second.

-aizawa"

Okay. Now all we need is (y/n)....