Chapter 5: Groceries and secrets

-----------Your POV-----------

Light has been acting weird lately. I mean, he acts strange anyway.

Like with the creeping around and the 'all good looking straight A student' look going on but....lately. He's just been acting creepy.

Like. Beyond birthday creepy.

Which says a lot seeming as one of the kids you grew up with turned out to be a friggin SERIAL KILLER!

Yeah. Light yagami needs some explaining to do...

Oh look! There he is.

Showtime!

"Hey light!" You shouted.

You was on your way back to your house, you live with your adopted parents. Aka your aunt and her fiancè Who had made you move to japan with them.

There is nothing wrong with them its just not the same as wammys house and your mother. Well anyways. You was on your way home and you saw light (seeming as he walks to the bus tracks that you live opposite.

"Hey (y/n), is everything alright?" Light asked with that oh so annoying 'i couldn't hurt a fly looks'

"Im well, thank you. I was just on the way to the store." You gave him a sweet smile.

"Oh, do you mind if i join you?" He asks.

"No of course not." You reply. Well at least yoy get to spend time with your friend.

-----at the store-----

"Wow thats alot of sweets, seems like you have just as much as a sweet tooth to L!" Light exclaimed.

"Yeah..." You say slowly. The truth is, you dont eat sweets all that much. You are buying L all of these sweets. Youre going to be staying at the hotel L and watari are hiding in. L agreed to have a movie night with you. You asked watari if he wanted to join but he politly passed. (Apparently he is reading of mice and men and wants to finnish it)

You pay for all of L's sweets along with, crisps for you, a bookmark, tea and some chocolates for watari. You and light remain silent, he looks as if he is deep in thought so you didnt want to disturb him...well not yet anyways...

You were walking home when light turns you to face him...

"Look, (y/n) i need to tell you something really important..." Light says. He looked like he was trying to be honest...but there it was again. That look. Like he was up to no good.

"What is it Light?" You ask.

He turns his head to the side, he looked troubled. you instantly put your hand on his elbow. Your mother always told you to comfort someone when they were upset, or at least, looked like it.

"What are your thoughts on kira?"