Us

Payu had an incredible networking system. He was untouchable in the Taytie Organization. This was the organization that his kidnapper had built up. He had helped out as much as he could, working based on fear and worry that things would go haywire. Everyday growing up he was threatened with the lives of his friends which compelled him to do the despicable and unthinkable just to survive. He was bound on both hand and leg several times to build a spirit of fear. Sky faced the same treatment. His level in Taytie was also quite impressive. He was known to everyone as the slow killer. His missions were majorly infiltrating and recovering and he was indeed the best at it. As much as they were slaves, they were also two of the wealthiest members of the organization. Their buildings were to die for but apart from each other, they saw their buildings as fortresses to hide from all the nonsense going on around them. They both avoided dating as best as they could. Their line of work couldn't even afford them the luxury of having one anyway. Attachments could be seen as a downfall for them so they threaded carefully, most especially Sky who growing up had his back scarred because of a mission that endangered Boss. That was the day their leader separated them. He saw it, he noticed it, the looks they gave, the risk of losing each other, the consequences it would leave. He observed. This two would kill and die for their friendship, so since that day, he made sure their missions had nothing to do with them at all. Sky knew that what he had for Payu was just merely dedication. There was no emotional attachment whatsoever. People at the company teased them a lot which made them hide their friendship more from the public eye. Gun on the other hand got lucky. But little did he know he was used as a bargaining chip against Sky and Boss. They were to completely give their all to missions without any questions asked just for him to be safe. He was then given a desk job at the headquarters.

At the other side of the spectrum, a fast car drove by, turning heads. Girls swooned and drooled just at the mere though of the man in the vehicle. Men gave snarky looks. He had we simply envied by all who beheld him. After his show, he halted to a stop. And came out of his car. He put on his sunglasses and went into the building they were waiting for him outside for. Prapai could notice the stares but completely ignored it. He went into the office and was met with his stern looking father who had no smile on his face. If looks could kill, Prapai would be dead. He took of the glasses and sat down. He knew his father was really upset as he didn't even give him a smile as he normally did.
" Dad am I safe?"
" Are you just daft or annoying? How many times has it been in the last six months."
" Dad, it doesn't really matter..."
" How many?"
" Five but dad I..."
" You what? You what? Tell me? I've tried to protect you, keep you safe. Gotten bodyguards. But did that help? No, two of your previous body guards got kidnapped. One got killed. The news spread, no one is crazy enough to protect you."
" Dad, we are the most successful suppliers of oil around here. Right now I'm not even surprised anymore."
" You're not surprised? You're not surprised? Prapai, you put them in this mess! I tell you to lay low, you decide it's that time you want to galavant and be crazy. You suddenly remember you have a very important party to attend. Can you just grow up and protect yourself?"
" Dad, I'm really trying."
" Are you? We hired a male bodyguard you slept with him, a female bodyguard, you slept with her as well. The ones that you don't sleep with end up drinking with you or going with all your antics. I'm fed up."
" I'm sorry dad but I blame you."
" You blame me for what?"
" Making me so irresistibly charming that people end up swooning over."
" That's it. Get out of my office."
Prapai left feeling unremorseful of his actions. He gave a wink to the secretary on his way out which his father saw as a sign. His son was truly sleeping with everything and everyone.

The last of the bunch was Rain. He was truly beautiful. He had delicate features that was charming to look at. He was extremely introverted and comfortable with only the people he was close to. He had been ridiculed in time past because of his stature and nature, prompting him to avoid anything called friends and friendships. The worst scar he encountered was when he was brave enough to tell his friend who was known to give him signals like he liked him. Kissing him, playing with his hair at home. Eventually when he was brave enough to confess his feelings. He was turned down but what made things worse for him was when he went to school the very next day and he was spitted on by two persons giving him the dirty look. He needed no explanation and left the school. He didn't bother to turn back or look at anyone, he was out of there like the speed of light. He didn't return home. He went straight to his father's office. He was the chairman and had a serious meeting, but on seeing his son, he called it off and ran to him. He saw drool marks on his clothes but ignored and took him to his office.
" What happened, talk to me."
" I... I told Jayden about my feelings and he... He told everyone and they spit..they spit on me..." The words rolled out of his tongue so difficultly. The dad didn't even wait for anything else went to his drawer and got a scissors. He cut the cardigan in half and it fell of his body. He picked it up and trashed it. With the warmest embrace, he hugged his son.
" No one, would ever make you feel this way for the rest of your life, mark my words. I will protect you as I fight off everyone who tries to hurt you."
Rain's school was changed immediately. This was nine years ago when he was sixteen. Now, he was a force to contend with. His father kept his promise of making him untouchable and with his beauty and poise. He made sure he was never at the receiving end. He ended relationships when he was tired of it.