Everything Is Possible

Payu just stared at him in utter disbelief. He was moved but at the same time stoic. He just got to figure out that Rain's worst moment was caused by him. It was unintentional but their fates just found a way to cross. He saw it as a shitty life but underneath it all was really glad to see Rain, who wrapped him in a hug. He said nothing just looked at him. This moment lasted for a while, it was warm and refreshing. The day was long and heartbreaking for Payu. This hug solidified something. His surety that Rain was truly someone worth the stress. Rain wanted to speak up, wanted to talk wanted to know more about what had happened. But seeing Payu. He just held his tongue. Rain was a little smaller than Payu so he fit right into him like a perfectly worn glove.
" Thanks for coming." Payu said without thinking. There was a relief seeing him.
" I'll always be by your side. I know you have a lot to tell me, but let me just be here for a while." Payu could notice Rain was exhausted so Payu carried him bridal style into the house. He took off his shoes and just laid him down. Payu couldn't help but stare at Rain who was also looking at you.
" Everytime you come rescuing me, but this time I came running. Did I do good?"
" You did amazing." Payu said this while patting Rain on the head. He was kneeling and Rain was sitted leaned forward. He didn't break eye contact.
" What I'm about to say might sound crazy but can I kiss you?"
It was Rain making the request, Payu didn't stall. He held Rain's face without any questions asked placed his lips on his. It was the first kiss he was giving from his heart. He had never been in love. Had flings but never dedicated it to anyone, it wasn't worth it he thought. Moving around a lot with no one to call his home except Sky and Gun.  Rain was the first. The first person he genuinely wanted to protect, the first person he wanted to get close to. Knowing the events of the day weighed down on him Rain observed even the littlest of details. It was something he said without thinking but as Payu's lips came into the equation for real, his eyes closed slowly and followed the emotion they were feeling at the moment. Rain felt funky inside, it felt so hot all of a sudden. Payu raised his body a little more moving Rain's legs which were spread to his abdomen, he softly raised his hands to the back of his soft hair which allowed his hand to rest comfortably at the back of his head. Their heads moved and so did their lips and tongues. Rain was slowly running out of breath and tried to move back, Payu followed lifting his body and going after Rain's lips. He left it and went for his neck. Rain felt his legs tense up as he lifted them Payu's full weight in-between. He wanted this but didn't think it would get any hotter than the kiss. He was losing the restraint battle today. They came to talk about something important but here he was succumbing to the temptation of a really steamy man. Payu had lost his self control and was not planning to get it back. Rain's body was speaking the language he wanted to hear. He had always wanted to kiss this man, know what he was thinking and how he felt about him. Now he knew. It was a lost battle. Payu didn't want to use the "techniques" he had learnt on Rain as much as he wanted to. He took his time to enjoy what was right in front of him. Maybe it was his means to block out all the activities of the day and it was working perfectly for him. Rain wasn't going to lose this opportunity either. He liked Payu, very much and today proved it without a reasonable doubt that he would do anything and everything to protect him. When this feeling started Rain had no idea but it was there now. He grabbed Payu by the collar which stopped him to listen to what Rain had to say " take it all off." Payu as if he was remote controlled lifted his body and stood up. He took of the gray jacket first. Rain had never seen his body before. They had not gotten so close that made them see what was underneath the clothes. Rain stared like he was watching a show. He put his hands over his lips so he won't act coy. But deep down he wanted to scream. Payu was a body guard who did whatever he wanted to buy here he was obeying him without questions, was that how much he liked being with him as well? Rain thought . Payu took off his shirt to reveal a well tanned body. It was fit. Rain sat up " you hid all this behind that jacket, everyday? I would have made you work for me shirtless if this was the view I would be seeing everyday" Rain unhesitatingly placed his hands on Payu's chest to feel his chizled abs. He felt like he was in a fantasy world. He looked at him.
" How did I resist this for so long?"
Payu smiled " I didn't think you were this forward?"
" Well, whatever I want, I get. I never saw the need to get you. Now I do. Will you be okay?"
" How do you mean."
" I'm about to pursue you like my life depends on it and make you mine absolutely."
" Am I not supposed to tell you this?"
" If I wait for you, I might wait forever,so you do the entering while I do the screaming. We should all know our duties in this relationship." Payu didn't believe what he was hearing at all.
He grabbed him by his waist as he fell on him.
" My turn.

Sky watched Pai leave. He stared at the ceiling for a long time about three hours. He wanted to go into his room but couldn't bring himself to do so. He tried sleeping on the couch but he couldn't. Soon his phone rang. It was very late by this time but he still picked up
" I forgot my jacket I'm outside, can you get it for me?" It was Pai. Sky checked the entire house but didn't find it. He came outside to meet Pai who was waiting for him.
" I didn't see your jacket."
" That makes me sad."
" I know..."
" I have nothing of mine in your house. I really need to start marking my territory."
" What do you mean by that? Are you a dog of some sort?"
" When it involves someone I like, I can be anything. What would you like me to be for you? Yours?"
Sky was flabbergasted. He was already tired from earlier and here was this man who he expected to be extremely upset with him make silly one line jokes
" Sky, I'm really hungry."
" So what do you want to eat?"
" You, can I? " Sky couldn't believe what he was hearing. Has Pai finally lost his mind.
"P'Pai are you okay?"
" Not really, I need your love to be fine."  Sky finally smiled.
" You're so fine when you smile. Your past doesn't define your now."
" If you catch up with me in the house you just might eat that meal you do desperately want to."
" Really."
" 3... 2...1... Let's go