Who I see you as

At the dinner table, Sky sat beside Prapai. He couldn't help himself as he had to look away from the sight in front of him. It was Payu being all lovey with Rain. He kept his facial expression on check. Pai noticed this and chuckled. He grabbed onto Sky's chair and pushed him close to face him.
" What?"
Pai whispered
" If you could channel that look at me, by now we would have been head over heels in love." Sky let out a smile. Pai who was leaning close to him was the one getting flustered by just a smile.
" What?" leaning in " what are you blushing P'Pai?" Pai knew this was the right time to retreat as his hand which was still placed on Sky's chair tried pushing it Sky held his hand.
" You started this so you have to enjoy me being in your space." Pai grinned bigger. He just couldn't help himself. Sky was the only one in his sight. He turned to look the other way to hide the giant smile on his face with his hand. Sky sat down properly now and began to eat. Pai was close to a tomato. His thoughts of making Sky flustered failed and here he was like a simp in love. Rain looked at the both of them and shook his head. It was obvious that Pai had moved on. The looks he used to give him was for Sky now but much more as he glowed. There was this melancholic feeling he had. He looked at the man beside him who was munching away and he smiled too. The dinner went on smoothly. Sky felt he was getting choked with love. He didn't want to show it but he secretly liked it.
They were all supposed to return to the hotel room but Sky asked Pai to return back that he would return at a later time. This was the most difficult thing as Pai wanted to be glued to him. He eventually let go of his hand and returned screaming " I give you thirty minutes if you're not back I'll come looking for you." Sky laughed at this and gave him the okay sign with his hands as he turned to keep walking. It was quite a unique island as it was a truly popular tourist attraction. He took his time walking along the beach. He saw a lot of people eating at the open air restaurants. The revenue must be really huge. He thought to himself seeing all the people but strangely enough where they were staying barely had people. As Sky kept walking he noticed someone was following him. He turned around to see Rain who was silent as he followed.
" How long have you been following me for?" Sky asked
" Since you left Pai, I told Payu I needed to talk to you and it was really urgent. He said he wanted to follow but I assured him, it's you, in pretty sure the same protection he wanted to give me, you'll do the same job." Rain said
" If I kill you, I'm pretty sure it would be of no consequence..."
" But you won't because you know your best friend loves me so I'll live for another day."
" What makes you think we're best friends."
"The fact that he can do anything for you and vice versa. I don't need to be a genius to know this friendship means a lot to you as well."
" So why?"
" Why what?"
" Why are you following me?"
" I want to know you. P'Payu keeps saying you're an amazing person and I am already given the lines I cannot cross with you."
" What lines are you talking about?"
" The fact I cannot insult you, or fight with you. If I didn't know better I'll think he was in love with you."
Rain's words were beginning to inch close to dangerous as there's was an undertone with the way he was speaking. Sky faced him fully now. He tilted his head a bit intimidatingly whild Rain just kept looking at him. The air felt different. They were both on shorts and sleeveless shirts. The cool air of the night blew in their faces tossing their hairs ever which way. With one hand they spoke and with the other pushed back the hair from their faces.
" Are you jealous?" Sky asked Rain
" Yes I am."
" So what do you want me to do?"
" I just want you to know he's mind and if you have any thoughts in your head towards him you stop it right now!"
" Is that all?"
" Yes.
" Now can you leave so I can have some alone time? Obviously we won't get along no matter what we do, so let's just live like that?"
" But... You're the most important person to him so I have to work hard to know you.
" And what if I don't want to know you?"
" Then I'll work hard till you do."
" Tskkk, I can see why he likes you so much."

With the time gone, Pai and Payu were left alone. It was very quiet as they both sipped their drinks. No one wanted to make a conversation and just kept looking down. Pai who had been very curious about certain things held his mouth. Payu after a long time hit the table
" What does he even see in you?"
" What?" Pai said stunned. He wasn't expected to be bombarded at least not like this.
" What does he see in you? The only thing working for you is your hairline."
" Does it bother you?" Pai asked defensively
" No, I always wanted Sky to date someone great and all but certainly not someone like you."
" And what's wrong with me?" Pai's tone changed to curiousness. If he wanted to know Sky better that best person was Payu. He knew about Gun, but he never met him. Payu sat up
" First of all, I expected someone more quiet and down to earth...
"