Separately

Pai picked up his things and met with Rain outside the room.
" Let's go." Rain said looking at Payu. The withdrawal was real as he had to fight the voices in his head that wanted him to stay and hug Payu, even listen to him but he knew it was for the better so he turned around and left. They both headed for the private jet. The pilot bowed to them and asked " sir, where are Khun Sky and Khun Payu? He knew who they were because before they got into the plane, Pai had asked them to address Sky like they would address him.  Pai spoke "  they were busy with something so come back for them after you've dropped us off is that clear?"
"Yes sir."
Pai and Rain got on the plane. They didn't even face each other. Pai could only think of the hurtful words he had said to Sky. They sat on entirely different parts of the plane. Rain had kept a strong front through out the trip but he could feel the earth crumble beneath him. He couldn't believe what was happening. He walked toward the restroom but his legs felt wobbly Pai noticed this and held him. " Are you okay?"
" P'Pai, are you? You seem rather calm unlike me. I think I'm going crazy. Payu did this. He did this to me. Why? Didn't I give him enough attention? Didn't I love him enough so why? Why the fuck will he do this to me? To me? I was will to go through hell and back for him." Rain was sniffing now trying to hold back the tears. It was clear that his tears won't cooperate as they fell. This tears didn't come from his eyes but his heart. " P'Pai, my heart....it...i.... hurts. I don't think I'll be able get past this." He began to sob... This was not his usual fling. He had come to love him and accept him for all he was at least all he knew.
" Pai can't we turn back the plane and listen to what they had to say."
" How many times will you hurt yourself Rain, how many? Just let it go."
" And Sky? You didn't love him enough to keep him?"
" Sky couldn't even look me in the eyes and apologize. I wanted to hug him then but he didn't even budge. There was no point. He loved his job more than he loved me so there was no point in saving it." Rain staggered to the washroom when he came out , he just sat in front of the door and let his pain overshadow him. He didn't come back to his sit for the longest time. He crossed his legs put his palm in his face. Rain cried. It was loud and certainly from his heart. It hurt... It hurt so much... He couldn't believe he could cry this much but he was unconsolable. No one tried to get close to him and just let him be. Rain cried till he could only sniffle. Pai came to him and pat him on the shoulder. The plane had still not left as they stalled a bit. The pilot guessed something might have happened so he didn't take off immediately as he worried that they were going to regret leaving their lovers behind. He stalled for an hour and kept giving excuses as to why they hadn't left yet. Pai bent down beside Rain
" I I said it... I said I would never let myself be vulnerable and fall for anyone ever again. I had given up hope but here I am in love with a man who would choose another man over me any day. I said I was never jealous, I said I couldn't bring myself to be jealous. But here I am... Crying like I lost a family member. Love is so stupid."
" Do you need a hug?"
"Yes." Pai had to let go of his own pain and hug Rain.

Sky didn't get up from the bed. He wished he could die if he closed his eyes so he just laid there motionless. Pai had whispered in his ear
" Let's never see each other... dying is better than betraying me like this." His mind played back everything that had happened. Everything that was said in anger and disappointment. How did they get to this point of Pai leaving him in the island he thought they would build their relationship? How could Pai think that he was so shallow to do that to him? Why didn't he say anything when he asked him questions? Why did he leave him just like that? Sky's hands shook. He got up picked up the glass cup and smashed it on the floor. He ruffled his hair. This was really not happening to him. This was just a day that things just didn't look good. But Pai was gone. Pai left him. He was going to tell him everything and how he was bleeding under his outfit. He wasn't even planning on telling Payu. He was just going to bear it like everything in his life except Prapai. Prapai was his only light, his only smile. His genuine peace. He could talk to him and not feel like he wanted something from him or he wanted something.
" They say good things come to those who wait. but for me, I dont deserve good things. I'm too unfortunate to be happy. P'Pai, so sorry for letting my bad luck rub off  on you. I'll do as you...said...Ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Sky's scream was so loud and piercing that it could be heard from the next room. " Pai, the only way you can't see me anymore is if I die right, because you made life a bit bearable. Sky went into the bathroom and took off the vest he was wearing. It was navy blue so the blood all over his back was not visible. He didn't get up to follow Pai because he was sure he would see him bleeding badly. The bed was already soiled. Apart from the pain from a previous night he was also cut on his leg that was why he walked the way he was. He was still bleeding and he had been for a very long time. Pai assumed it was the scratches that made him look pale or how good it was. Sky was dying and he knew it. He went into the bathtub and let the water rush into his injury
" Would an infection make me die quicker?" He locked the door and let the bathtub get filled with water as he clogged it. The color of the water was changing. The blood gushed profusely.
Payu thought about the probability of them catching up with them and rushed to Sky's room. He opened the door as it wasn't closed completely. He rushed in and noticed the glass cup on the floor. He heard the water rushing and assumed Sky wanted to freshen up. He turned to the bed and as he saw the blood, he knocked on the door aggressive. There was no response, water began to seep underneath the door. Something was wrong and he could feel it. The door was locked from inside and the only people that had master keys were the owners Rain and Pai. The bathroom was built like a protective room.
Sky dipped his head underneath the water.