In and Out

Rain stared at Payu and couldn't take his eyes off him. When he got into the car, Rain closed his eyes and looked away. He tried his hardest not to stare at Payu. He crossed his legs towards the door while Payu just sat still. He was fighting, fighting desperately within himself. The journey just seemed extremely longer today. He started shaking his legs. This action was done by him when he got nervous.
"Excuse me but can I ask you something?" Payu turned to face Rain. Rain didn't look and just bent his head to look at his legs " Sure, ask away."
"Why am I sitting beside you? Why not in front like normal bodyguards."
"You..." Facing him and quickly looking away " you are my human shield so in case I get shot, you'll protect me."
"Isn't that logic flawed?"
"How? What do you mean?"
"First of all, you have to be closer..." Payu used his hand and pulled him closer. " That's much better." Rain saw all his defenses fall flat.
"Secondly, don't fidget so much." Payu placed his hand on Rain's laps.
"It helps.." Rain couldn't utter a word. He felt man handled but rather than hating it, he likes it very much.
"Thirdly, when I'm talking, Pay attention to me." Payu turned Rain's face to look at his " much better." Butterflies were mounting in his stomach and in his head he kept saying " He doesn't like me, he doesn't like me at all. Get a grip Rain, get a grip." Payu removed his hand from his face. He saw he was starting to blush. He smiled looking away. Does this guy actually like him? He shook his head and they talked about a lot of things before the arrived. When they got in front of the building Rain told everyone to step out that he needed to compose himself. It was entirely a different reason. He was so aroused he was fighting in the car all the desires to grab Payu there and then. When he noticed he was good, he got out of the car arranged his suit and got inside. By his office door, he turned to look at Payu. " Today, you're banned from coming into my office. I'll be so busy inside." Rain went inside feeling all types of ways. He really wanted to ask Payu because everything felt quite intentional or he was just so delusional. He didn't love Payu, he just found him really attractive. He was the closest he had seen to his ideal type in such a long time so he was very conflicted. After much thought, he came to the conclusion that he would accept the hand of friendship with Payu and not ask for more, he doesn't even deserve more at this point. He saw Payu but Payu was not seeing him as anything more. He didn't say anything but he saw everything. He saw the way Payu looked at the guy in the meeting, he saw it but couldn't say anything. The guy ignored him but he still persistently ran after him. He saw this and if he was to chose... He was going to ask him himself. Rain was a very straightforward person, he never beat around the bush. Rain sent for Payu. Payu thought something was wrong so he came dashing in.
"Lock the door." Rain instructed. Payu did as he asked. Without hesitation he asked "If I was drowning, and you had to choose between me and that guy you were staring at during the meeting with Pai, who would you choose?" This was so outlandish coming from Rain and he looked around to be sure he wasn't hallucinating this moment.
" I'll choose you of course."
"Why?"
"Because Pea... I mean Sky can swim pretty well. Why do you ask?"
"If, if... Answer me this.... If you had to cook for one person, between me and him who would you choose?"
"You." Rain smiled "Why?" Almost blushing
"Because he cooks better than I do. I don't want to be judged for my cooking." This wipes the smile off his face. But in a way he was happy because he knew Payu would cook for him. Payu assumed he was done and turned to leave. Before he did, Rain asked a question that left him frozen
"If the opportunity came and you'd never see one of us again, who would it be?" Payu was floored. He will non hesitatingly pick Sky. They were sworn brothers and had history so it would just be stupid if he picked Rain right now. They barely knew each other. But the situation was unnecessary so he said " I choose you, hope you're happy."
"Yes, very very much." Payu opened the door and left. He took it as nothing but he had steered a pot of desire in Rain. A desire that if he didn't have Payu, no one else will.

Pai felt his airways tighten. Sky without a reasonable doubt was responsible for this. He wanted to give him back the same energy he had been getting since they met but Pai who was always the predator felt weak in the knees. He gave the lines, he had the charisma to get anyone he wanted but now the table had turned, he didn't even know how to react.
" Uhhhmmmm, let's wait for the food."
"We are aren't we? By the way what do you want or like to be called?"
"Khun Pai, I prefer that."
"Why? Because Phi touches areas it's not supposed to?"
" I don't understand what you mean." Pai retraced his steps back to his seat. The big table in the office covered the lower part of his body. Sky wasn't going to win, he had a good fight though.
"I think I'll be more flirty if you let me."
"Well Phi... That would be splendid. I want to hear your best lines."
"Uhmmmm... Can I light up your life... With me everything becomes brighter..." His flirty smile was back. Pai was truly charming and slick and Sky although he didn't say it was just really fascinated by him, Pai was fun to be around. He was determined very determined today. He wanted to test him today. The rest of the staff had gone to eat and the office was sound proof so he was to test his theory. Before Sky came to meet Pai, he was always sent on missions that he had to be undercover for, he seduced elites to get information. Pai was cupcake compared to the other missions he had. So he walked up to him
" Do you find me attractive?" Sky gazes at Pai with his chocolate coloured eyes. Sky focuses on Pai as he walks towards him. He doesn't falter in his gaze. Pai relaxes in his chair as he feels his nerves rising. There's this unusual excitement he gets in this moment and he doesn't break the eye contact. Sky stands right in front of him. He bends his head and again licks his lower lip. Pai's eyes loses focus for a second as he looks down to see this action. His eyes looks up again. Sky uses his knee placing it at the edge of Pai's seat. He glides in slowly. Pai tries to settle in more. Sky's knees feel it which causes Pai to flinch. It is rock hard. This time Sky didn't make a big gesture, he just grinned. Pai is breathing heavily now but trying his best and failing not to break the gaze with Sky but when he feels his knees on his crutch. He looks down. Sky whispers "P'Pai... Are you sure? Good luck on resisting. Let's be friends then." Sky got up. He heard a knock on the door. It was the food delivery. He answered it. Picked the food up and shut the door. He glanced at Pai and said " Do you want to eat or should I give you sometime to recover?"
" How are you still okay after all that?"
"Shouldn't you be too? It's just friendly banter."
"If we continue having banters like this I might not survive it."
"Then have your revenge then...