Bringing Him to Paradise

If daggers could fly from eyes, both Sky and Rain would have been dead men. On the plane , they sat at different places and got a curtain to demarcate which was next to useless as they could still hear each other. They knew their full stories now. They partook in their unhappiness and it hurt but now they turned territorial. It was a battle of the mind and no one wanted to lose. The clinginess was topnotch. Rain who put up the curtain removed it. It was a really long flight. Payu felt like he was being touched in everyway possible. He liked it but could observe that the same thing was happening to Prapai too. He gave Rain a side eye. He was getting used but it wasn't really that bad and he smiled to himself. Rain made sure he showed his possessive side which was pretty rare for him as he hated public display of affection. He didn't quite care this time as he felt he was competing against a formidable foe. Sky, cold blooded killer, top of the game. Capable of toppling opposition easily ,played this game too. Payu and Prapai didn't notice the tension at all and assumed they were just trying to be clingy with them and they loved the attention they were getting.
Pai was over the moon as he had never seen this side of Sky.
" When did you become this obsessed with me?"
" What? Sky replied shocked.
They were eating at a really fancy restaurant. It was just hours after they arrived. Pai showed Sky their room. It was obvious a lot of thought and planning was put into this as the room was obviously luxurious and classy. He checked the entire room and what got him was the view. It was close to the beach and that was what he was waking up to. Sky put his hand on his mouth. No one had ever done this much for him in his entire life. He was used to the seduction life, getting something in return, but never this. Never feeling like he actually deserved it. He turned to Pai
" What do you want in return?
" Huh?"
" What do you want in return for all of these?"
" I ask again, what kind of men have you been with because it seems like I have to start from scratch with you."
" What does that mean?" Pai smirked as he walked up to the man who was close to a big window that opened up to the beach. He didn't flinch as he looked at Pai
" I have to make you trust me and for me to do that I have to break all the walls you've built up. You don't trust me? Fine. I will make you trust me. I'll make you like me more than the physical. I'll spoil you to the extent that you're filled. I won't stop there though, might sound obscene but I will fuck you till your exes become a figment of your imagination, something non existent. Sky..." Pai placed his hands on his chin to look at him. Slowly and gently felt his neck which seemed unusually hurt. He refrained from smiling or giving any facial expressions as much as he wanted to. His hands landed on his slim waist pulling him closer. Who would believe that the man in front of him was a killer. He looked easily breakable. Pai was just flawed by Sky. He was used to the player name, he didn't mind before but now he did. Sky who would normally laugh in this situation and take it as Pai being silly couldn't bring himself to doing it. Pai was very serious. This man who stood in front of him looked like he was about to change his life in an instant and wouldn't bat an eye.
" I have money too, all my years of working, I'm pretty sure I can topple your offer."
" Sky, should I go all out? Do you want me to leave you speechless. Name It?
" Name what?"
" What you want, name anything you feel would be impossible for me to do an watch me make your impossibilities possible." This was the one. This was the one that pierced into his soul and left him mute. Pai was willing to do anything he wanted.
" Anything?" Pai went to his ear and said " name it and it's yours." His hands still on his waist. Sky could no longer comport himself and moved back from the grip of Pai. He bit his lower lip. Pai was talking about his exes. At this particular moment, Pai had plunged them all out of existence already. At this point he was beginning to sweat. And the room was pretty cold. Pai didn't need any confirmation. Sky was falling and he knew it. He wasn't going to pressure him, not one bit. He was just going to do what he promised.
" Let's go and eat, I know you're starving. I've booked the restaurant. Let's go. Sky followed like a sheep. He was one to be strong in these situations but there was no explanation to the way Pai made him feel. He felt things that there was no word to use to explain it because himself was confused. He felt so small next to Pai. This was a really new feeling to him.
They all dropped their luggages in the room and went out to eat.
They called Payu but there was no response so they sat back down. It was no longer as tensed as it was before so they sat down
" Do you like the view?"
" Absolutely. I've never been in a place where I had to go for a vacation. I have been to the most beautiful countries in the world but I NEVER stopped by and looked at the view because everything was always so urgent, always so scary. I always had important duties to perform." Sky closed his eyes.
" This will be one of many, one of so many that you'll wish... Oh if I could open my heart for you to see inside. For you to see yourself how I look at you. " Pai put his hand on his head looking at Sky
" How did I get here? Sky... you've got me fucked up."

Payu opened their room door. It was quite magnificent. He just smiled
" So whose idea was it? Yours or Prapai's?"
" Guess?"
" Yours?"
" This room is mine. The other room is Prapai's. We bought this island when we were still on good terms, funny right? But now I'm coming here with a man. My dad would be so disappointed."
" That you're coming here with a man?
" No, that I didn't introduce the man to him before bringing him to this island."
" What's so special about this place ?"
" No pressure but I promised my dad that the only person I'll bring to this island would be the person that would be the one I'll settle with. So I promised him that before I brought anyone here.
" You do know you just confessed to liking me right?"
"Well, it was pretty obvious enough. Do I need to do anything more."
" I'm really going to enjoy this trip." Payu said smiling heartily.