In Three... days?or many months?

Rain went back home and counted the days. His phone didn't ring. He was beginning to get nervous. Phayu sat at home like a man out of touch with himself. It got to the second day and because he was so focused on what was going on with him that he forgot what Rain had told him. He had a brother who gave him up, he needed to get the bottom of it. He got up and decided to go to his company. Rain was left stranded. He had told himself that he was not second best, he was really an after thought to Phayu. He called his dad and accepted the offer. It was the second day and his mind was made up. He got into the plane and left. Rain changed his numbers but that didn't change anything because Phayu didn't even attempt his number. He was trying to infiltrate Saifah Thanapob's company. He was close, really close. In no time he was let in as a staff. Thanapob met him again and was absolutely delighted. He wanted more and Phayu was willing to give in everything. That was what he was trained for. He became friends with everyone till Saifah noticed him and called him for drinks. He looked absolutely different from that night. He waited, was patient. Saifah began to lose his walls around Phayu calling him to his office and giving him tips. In no time Phayu would stay in the office till Saifah left. On this particular day, Saifah asked Phayu to get him a drink. Phayu noticed the office was empty. He asked the people he saw that Saifah had asked them to leave. Phayu put truth serum in the glass and poured the alcohol inside. Saifah looked at the drink.
" I'm not someone to take alcohol from anyone but I trust you." And he gobbled it down. Phayu sat down his fake smile disappeared. His facade was taken off. Phayu just looked at the man who was in front of him who was slowly getting light headed. He tried holding onto something but failed and landed on the ground. Phayu got up and stayed beside him and began by saying " I ended all relationships took all the insults, killed my friends just to bring me to this exact moment with me. Now simple question, what's your name?"
" I'm not compelled to tell you. It's Saifah." Saifah put his hand over his mouth Phayu asked several other questions and he answered them truthfully. Phayu bent to look at him
" Do you recognize me?"
"Yes, you're my worker who is raving mad."  Phayu restrained himself from inflicting injuries
" Let's get serious, why did you sell your brother?"
" I won't..."
" Mr Saifah I'll be leaving now..." A voice sounded from outside, it was his secretary. Phayu shut his mouth and shouted " he is in the restroom, any message for him?"
" No, I'm good, good night." She said from behind the door and left.
Saifah tried biting Phayu but Phayu hit him and put something else in his mouth shutting him up completely.
" Let's continue... Why did you sell off your brother to unknown men?"
" What, how did you..."
" Answer me!"
" I...I... I did it because I envied my brother. He had everything, the game, the fortune, the love of my mother and father, while I was the other twin, the one without a life or an ambition. The troublemaker in the family. I wanted him gone from my life and from everything so I... I got people to get rid of him. His friend was with him and I couldn't tell him of the impending danger on time so they took them both. I should have regretted it but I didn't. My parents mourned over it and after they knew that I was the only hope, they looked at me with affection and that was all the motivation I needed. He's dead and we all lived happily without him."
"Don't you regret it, even for a little bit?" Phayu asked, tears selling up in his eyes.
"No I don't. I got what I wanted and he got what he deserved.'
"So envy, that was your only reason for ruining your brother's life?"
"Yes, isn't it enough, he...loved me unconditionally and I hated him passionately, there was no in-between."
Phayu felt the Serum was starting to wear off. He wanted to know one more thing and asked " did your parents stop looking for him?"
"Not even for a day... Phayu my head it..." The truth was so bitter sweet. He expected a motive, a reason, a cause but there was none. He did everything he did to get to this point but he found it too sad. He was willing to move mountains to return to his family. Mission after mission all to lead to this, this obstacle of a sibling. He was angry and disappointed. He needed to return to Rain. This was not the life he fought so hard to get. He was pissed off. Saifah would not remember anything and assume it was all a dream. Phayu went to Rain's office and discovered he hadn't come for a while.
Phayu ran to Rain's house and met Sheri
" Where's Rain?"
"Huh...
" Where's Rain I was supposed to meet him at home."
"Sir, Rain no longer lives here."
" For how long?" With tears in her eyes, Sheri understood what had happened. She was the closest staff to Rain and treated him incredibly well.
" It's been seven months sir. He waited for you for the first month but stopped calling home he changed his number and stopped calling. So you were the cause of his heartbreak. Khun, he waited for you. He planned to leave in two days but delayed to a month. He wanted to go see you but saw himself too desperate and felt you never really forgave him."
Phayu couldn't comprehend what he was hearing as his entire being shut down. Rain was becoming family but he let him down. His life really shattered in front of him, just then it began to rain.

Prapai fell into deep depression. He wasn't eating or sleeping. He called Gun regularly to know if he heard from him. He couldn't get in touch with Phayu and it further intensified his frustration. It was seen even from his work sheet that he was losing it. His dad called for reinforcement Plerng. She knew her brother in and out and could predict everything. Once she stepped into the room seeing her brother she shouted
" Who has the power to make the all powerful Prapai cower and fade away like a washed up cloth."
She flipped her hair
" Don't worry brother, I'll fix it for you."