It's big... isn't it?

Teerak? Teerak? We're not official and..."
" You really have a way of changing topics don't you Sky."
" I'll go change." Sky rushed out of the room picked up his boxers but he could feel eyes looking at him as he moved. He couldn't even turn to look at Pai. And sure enough Pai did look. Like a person under a spell he was enthralled. His body called to his senses, all of them. He immediately sky entered the bathroom, he buried his face in his pillow. His eyes had seen something and his mind had taken a photo as it was engraved in his mind. Sky's body... Oh his body was inviting, evading his senses and leaving no space for him to think. He placed one hand on his chest. The answer was obvious, this guy would be the death of him. One thought was for him to barge into the bathroom, but he was sure it would end with both person's ripping each other apart. So he had to get that thought out first. Sky put on the boxer. There was a shirt he had put over his head but changed his mind and decided not to wear it. The blood rushing over his entire body made him freeze for a second. His mind replayed the moment Pai looked it him... all of him. He wasn't sure he was able to look at Pai anymore. He consoled himself with the fact that his body did not betray him at such a critical moment. He bit his lover lip till it turned red. This was a lot harder than going on missions. Why was he feeling the way he was? Pai is just one man, wasn't he.  
Sky washed his face again and gave himself a mini pep talk and came out. To meet Pai who was sitting up on the bed. This time his eyes met his and they stared at each other for a while till Pai's eyes drifted. Sky followed his and it was obvious he was looking, scanning and drooling over him because his eyes didn't wander to any other direction but his. Unbelievably Sky got shy and as a defence mechanism he walked up to Pai and covered his eyes with his hands.
" Stop staring."
" Did you start feeling things or..."
" It's making me uncomfortable."
Pai closed his eyes. Sky could feel this on his palm because Pai's lashes were pretty long so as his moved it in his hands he could feel the sensation.
" Even though I close my eyes, I don't need to see to know what you look like. You're registered in here." Pai pointed at his heart. Sky felt the tingles as Pai continued to blink before he could take his hand off, Pai held him by the waist. " I can see so I need it as a support." Sky smirked. This man was playing with fire obviously and he didn't want to play his game. He had unconsciously sized him up. Two weeks prior there was a meeting and water was spilled on Pai's pants to cut the long story short, changing happened and he viewed just a bit. He made his calculations and he was at a losing end. Pai would break him and he would be addicted. There was no two ways about it. He couldn't win and now feelings were slowly sneaking in. He could feel it. He removed his hand but Pai's grip was still on his waist. " I've let you go, let me go too."
" Sky, tell me sincerely what are you scared of?
" You?"
" Why?"
" Based on my calculations." Sky used his two hands to measure.
" I want to be able to walk back home." Sky pointed and it didn't take long for Pai to get what he was talking about. Pai's eyes widened but he hesitated from taking his hands off Sky. He liked how his hand felt on his skin, it was made to be there because it fit perfectly there. He looked up at Sky and was overflown with emotions, he buried his head on his stomach. And in a twist of events he kissed his stomach. Sky curled. Was he actually going to start like this. Sky thought but has no intention of stopping him. Pai spoke ever so slowly, his voice felt like it was coming from his chest
" The way I want you feels illegal. But I can't help myself." And kissed him again. This time was more sensual than the first and Sky held the back of his head, he could feel sensations. Pai pulled back and Sky pulled him in
" d..don't... stop."
" Will you let me be accountable for what happens tomorrow."
" If I can't get up, take responsibility and it will be too bad that after all this, you won't be able to live up to the hype."
" Dare me, Sky dare me!"
Sky bent his head to Pai.
" I dare you."
Pai turned his face and with a fast swoop he kissed him. It was something that he desires for so long and now he wasn't wasting anytime. He absolutely enjoyed kissing Sky. His mouth touching his sent sparks flying. Sky felt it again. It was new but more intense. It was Desire. The desire to want to keep this person for himself. It was selfish but he soon found himself sitted comfortably on his legs body raised hands on his hair. He loved his hair and it was a thing for him to want to hold his hair. He had a rule for sex and that was never to let his hand wander. He felt if it did, it made room for exploring and he abhorred being touched but here he was agreeably enjoying his hands on his body. He didn't see it as a game anymore but two people enjoying each other to the fullest. Pai just kept kissing him. It was as a fantasy in real time. The room, the atmosphere was just perfect to bring his fiction to reality and began working by holding Sky tightly around his waist pulling him closer to himself. He hardened and Pai smiled he was going to feast again and again. He flipped Sky over and his back was firmly placed on the bed. His knees were raised but good was on the bed. Pai was right in-between his legs aching to his lips. " I'm going to be as reckless as ever because I earned this." He said this but his actions proved otherwise. The soft kisses and caressing of Sky allowing him to relax into him , allowing him to be one with Sky. It was a synchronisation and back and forth play on each other. Sky legs curled as he got kissed on his inner thighs. This was new. He never spoke about his experience to Pai but Pai obviously wanted to please him and himself because this was enough to make him grab the bed and close his eyes. Pai went up and showered his nipples with love bites and sucks. Sky turned his face to bite the pillow beside him. He faked his sexual experiences but couldn't take this one. It was just the one. He hated being powerless but wanted to be under this man who was sucking every part of him like candy. Pai's eyes closed he didn't need his eyes to see where his mouth was going. He used the tip his hands to caress his inner thighs.. Sky couldn't take it anymore and asked " are you going to take it off or make me beg."  He was talking about his boxers. Pai whose eyes were closed open them to look at him " babe, don't you dare get impatient, we have all night." Sky felt a blush coming and just let it be. The fact that there was nothing to be embarrassed about still made him embarrassed. Pai got up and took off his boxers and placed him the way he was and went to the cabinet to search for something. Sky could perceived what it was later as he felt the cold liquid slip between his legs and he shivered. That was when he began to play with his cock. Sky couldn't take it anymore and Pai heard the most melodious of moans. Sky reached for a pillow to block his mouth but Pai was faster and threw the pillow across the room. " Say whatever, scream whatever. I'm here, I'm not embarrassed so you shouldn't be." Sky relaxed closing his eyes and let his legs spread to host him inside. Pai didn't stop kissing him or rubbing him. Sky had fought silently but he couldn't anymore " ahmmmm ... Ou..... Ahhhhhhh.... Mmmmmmm...." Filled the room. He still held the bed over his head. Pai took off his shorts . Sky knew instantly it would hurt from the size of what he saw and closed his eyes. Pai teased him by just putting it around his hole and not penetrating. Sky was livid and crossed his legs. Pai stood up, let out a smile. Sky didn't know what was going on... Was he stopping ? Or was he really teasing...
Swoosh... Pai held him by the waist and flipped him on his front this time and kissed him to submission, then put his fingers in causing a loud moan from Sky. He played a bit before he got inside. Sky arched his back. he screamed and it was justified because... "Sorry but it's gonna hurt." Pai said confidently..
" I can take it."
Pai went on for a while and with each passing moment Sky let out a moan and so did he. It was messy and after they were done, Pai gave him a good sucking and  Sky did the same. No one would go that low and dirty if they were not serious. Pai went as far as carrying him into the bathroom and cleaning him up himself. He took a shower asked Sky to soak up in the tub and when he returned the bed sheet was changed already. Sky froze and he didn't bother to look for his underwear because it has been tossed to where he had no idea. Pai swooped him off from the bathroom door and took him to the bed. He looked at him for a very long time and kissed him before he slept.
All parties called to cancel their morning meet up and Sky took time before he work up. He didn't think of anything or the danger ahead. Pai brought him breakfast in bed and forgot the napkin and left the room. Sky looked at the meal in front of him and tears rolled down his eyes. On hearing the door open he cleaned his eyes.

" Sorry I came late, I lost my way..."
" P'Pai, you came too late, why didn't you come earlier, come when I needed you?" This was definitely not about the napkin...