For A Friend

Payu's eyes widened in disbelief
"You did what?"
" I was in a really bad place and I blamed you for it." Rain said pleadingly.
" You were in a bad place in just a couple of days, you left the island and decided that the best way to take revenge on me is to call my boss and send people to kill me? Are you insane?" Payu clearly was furious as what Rain did was truly illogical.
" I was really not thinking,I just did it without a thought in my head. I was..."
" When were you planning to tell me? After I'm dead or...."
" No, of course not, P'Payu, I really didn't think. I...I... I was going to but..."
" You were going to... Rain you were going to? I PROTECTED YOU, THINKING YOU WERE IN DANGER AT THE HOSPITAL, BUT YOU... YOU... YOU'RE REALLY A PSYCHO...."
"P'Payu, I'm sorry... Really sorry." Payu turned to leave as he said what made Rain fall to his knees
" Sorry obviously means nothing to you!" He slammed the room door shut and left in a rage. He stopped by the kitchen, took a sheet of paper and scribbled down" I have urgent business to take care of and I won't be back till much later so you have to find a way to appease me but most importantly we'll talk about it." He was truly angry but couldn't really be angry for very long with Rain. He was his kryptonite, his weakness and he knew it and just let him be. He knew his lover was childish and insecure
He got to the bar and. I obe was willing to tell him what he needed to hear. He approached the bartender and bargained " I know you know of the pretty man with a Mercedes. I need information about him and fast."  The man looked at him. He was not going to get his establishment in trouble at least not for a trivial information and said. " I can't tell you anything." The bartender said. Payu quickly thought of what he was going to say and came up with one " I want to hook up with him, I'm shameless I know, but one glance he gave me and I was hooked. I know he's one of the big spenders here but I feel I just met my soul mate."
The bartender who was not going to care, listened to Payu ramble on and on about his love and soon felt pity for him.
" But he's a player."
" I know, I don't mind . Just one day with him is enough for me." The bartender thought long and hard them said " I'm so sorry about this but he's not into your kind. If you know what I mean." This was pretty obvious as he went for Sky. Payu replied
" I'll do anything just get him to meet me. It would cost you nothing. I could even dance or sing or whatever." The guy gave it a thought and decided " one of our dancers would be unavailable as he called in sick, you can take his place for today."
" Thank you so much I'll do my best." Payu said earnestly. He went to the back and met other dancers, beautiful and elegant. They had an aura of importance and suave. Payu put on the costume. He looked extremely elegant and got the dancers gushing about his handsomeness and poise.
Payu did in no way disappoint as he danced like his life depended on it. In time past though, it did. He went undercover one time and a lot of people except the dancers died that night, so doing this was nothing in comparison. Payu was confident and unashamed as he held his own. For some reason he was the one that ended up with the highest wages that night maybe because he was new or because of the way he carried himself.  It was really impossible to resist. He also caught the eyes of one staring intensely at him. Someone whispered who the person was and he smiled. Target locked. This person had a high handed nature looking down on everyone in his path. He knew that was who he was looking for and when it was time for the break, he went backstage and asked one of the people there who he was.
" Oh my, don't tell me you've taken a liken for Thanapob. He's the worst one.  Recently he threw a fit because a guy turned him down. He went hysterical and bought drinks only to smash them on the ground. It was not a pretty sight. He kept shouting to give a bounty to anyone who knows the person. Obviously he was smitten by the person but turned down. You'll have your hands full with that one."
A dancer told him. He nodded as he listened to her. This was getting really interesting as he has no intention of pulling back. Payu knew what he was going to do to approach him.
He came out, danced again with his eyes keenly on Thanapob. When he was done, he ignored him like a plague. He used the theory of the more you act uninterested, the more they get drawn. It was indeed working. Thanapob had called for him several times but Payu did not incline. After the close of the night, Payu walked up to Thanapob who did not leave. " You do know that sending so many people to call me is indeed a waste."
" I wanted to see you quicker."
" I needed to finish my performance. Were you pleased?"
" More than pleased, you were exceptional.".
" That's good to know coming from you." Payu said slyly
" So what's your name?"
" Sky, does it ring a bell?"
" No, but I can make you my Sky." Payu felt like puking but he needed to see this to the end
" So what's your name?"
" Me, I'm someone you'll get stuck with. I'm Thanapob, Saifha Thanapob."
That name. It sounded so familiar to him but he couldn't tell how and why. He just felt a sharp unexplainable pain in his chest.