Another Level To This Madness

Rain returned back to the room. His mind was made up. He was to take his suitcase and just leave with the jet, change location and never speak to Payu again. This was the worst thing that could possibly happen to him and he was upset and too angry to shed tears. The thought of confronting them in the bush popped up so many times but he couldn't bring himself to doing it. He just stood in his room heaving. He thought about the next line of action and went to Pai's room. He was still intoxicated so he didn't open the door. He had a master key so he placed it on the door and it opened. He went inside
" Pai? P'Pai? Wake up"  he saw the glass beside the bed and knew at once that they were being deceived. Rain went into the room and got water,  he poured over Pai's face but he still didn't wake up. He was desperate to tell him. Also desperate to assert revenge. A lot of thought entered his head and there was one that stuck. Pai was shirtless so he didn't need to do much. He took off his shirt and laid there beside Pai. He waited to hear the door knob move before he wrapped his arm around Pai. Sky came in. He was already bandaged up. He had concocted the lie he was going to tell Pai involving a snake and how he went to kill it in the middle of the night and the grasses cut him. Entering. He went straight to where the bed was and saw Rain sleeping beside him. He gasped and step back not even sure of what he had just seen. Payu came running in no shorter than two minutes later and said " I can't find Rain anywhere I think he's..." He didn't finish as the sight in front of him broke him into pieces he didn't know he could be broken to. Why was Rain in Pai's bed? of all people Pai. He slapped himself to be sure of what he was seeing. Rain could hear them, but closed his eyes shut. Payu felt his chest tighten. Just then the waiter came to the door as he wanted to serve food to the room. He pushed the tray close to the open door to actually hear the whole conversation so he stuck outside eavesdropping. This was when Rain got up. Cleaned his eyes, looked around and saw Payu. He didn't even act shocked one bit and stood up in his shorts.
" Rain... What's the meaning of this?"
Sky asked. The thing in his hands had been dropped as he was just really shocked.
" And what's the meaning of this too? Why do you look the way you do and Payu too? Where are you coming from? I have more questions but to my shock you both had them in the bush."
Payu and Sky looked at each other.
" I saw you. I'm pretty sure it must have been quite exciting since he looks like that and you do too. Such a class act."
" Rain, it's not what you're thinking.. nothing happened between us there was."
" And you drugged me? That's the height of it. If you so desperately wanted to sleep with each other why didn't you just say so, Rather than leading me and Pai into this fantasy that you loved us dearly. And to think that I really believed you.."
" Rain... Listen to me, I would never.. not with Sky not with any other person. I can't do that to you."
"But you did, you did and there's evidence. Pai is too drugged to even wake up to hear all of this. You betrayed me, hurt and stabbed be."
" Rain!" Sky said after grasping the entire situation... Rain faced him with a defiant look
"  Can you at least listen to me? I will never sleep with Payu. We don't have that kind of relationship. And even if we do. Not to you. I know, I messed up by not telling you but we had an ultimatum and we needed to .."
" Did you just make up that lie on the spot? You're really something aren't you... First you take my man, and I'm pretty sure if I asked Payu now to choose between me and you he would choose you without a heart beat."
" Is that what this is about? Your love for him and your fear that he priorities me over you?" Sky was starting to get upset.
" Doesn't he?"
Sky turned to look at Payu and look back at Rain
" Can we not do this now, you don't believe us and we are telling you that's not true.. can't it be enough?"
" Sky or me?" Rain said looking at Payu.
" Rain are you even listening to me."
" You." Payu said
" You hesitated, it's Sky that's in your heart... I'm pretty sure when you were doing it with me you were thinking of him... THAT'S WHY YOU DECIDED TO DO IT IN THE BUSH LIKE DOGS"
" RAIN! THAT'S ENOUGH , I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAW OR THINK YOU SAW BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU!"
" What's  going on here?"
Pai had woken up. His eyes were still dizzy from the tiredness of it all but he tried to compose himself.
" Your lover... Or better still our lovers have been playing us for fools and sleeping together behind our backs. Pai sat up now. He was hearing what Rain was saying but it wasn't quite registering till he heard the sleeping together part.
" Who is sleeping with who?"
" Your beloved Sky and my darling Payu and they've been doing it behind our backs too..
Pai who was unbelievably really tired got up from the bed he felt his head spin a bit as he almost fell back down. Sky rushed forward to want to hold him but Rain intercepted
" I think you've lost your privileges to him." Sky stepped back. This was looking bad, really really bad.
" He drugged you that's why you're feeling this way and they've been doing it in the bush. I really wish I had evidence..."
"I do." The waiter who had been waiting for his time to shine stepped forward. With his phone
" I saw them sir." He showed the video to Pai and Rain. He fast forwarded to the time they came back too.
" It was four hours later sir between both intervals. I felt bad that you're too good for people to step on you love and intelligence." The video didn't help Sky and Payu's cases at all. The slip and catch was just awful and made it look like Sky was a princess in distress. Pai who was talkative normally kept silent as he just stared at Sky. Tears trickled down Sky's face. He couldn't defend himself. He just looked at Pai. This time feeling completely defeated. He was one to be on the defensive but with the look Pai gave him. It was over between them and no words have even been spoken