Is It Worth It?

Sky kept looking at the napkin as Pai watched him. Tears fell down his cheeks. He wiped them off but they just kept falling. Pai walked to him and cleaned his eyes.
" Is it me? ? Was it anything I said? Pai asked confused.
" No it's not, something is in my eyes that's why.". Pai looked at him again worriedly. " Did it hurt that much? Should I get you a pain patch? What do you need?"
" I don't need anything, I'm okay." His hand was still on his lower abdomen. Pai sat down just looking at Sky. Was it something he couldn't explain with words. Sky ate the food quietly. Pai did the same but the room was too tensed. They had a steamy night and he couldn't think of any other reason why except. " Did I offend you? Is it because it's me and not Payu?"
" What?" Sky was stunned beyond words. He wasn't expecting such words to come out of Pai especially after he willingly gave himself to him last night. " Are you calling me a two timer?"
" No... But with your reaction I thought...." Sky stood up from the bed and walked over to the big glass window. He acted upset and Pai followed like a fly. He wrapped his hands around his waist from behind and gave a couple of kisses on his neck and cheeks. Sky wasn't really mad and just did it to see his reaction.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way... I just didn't know what to think I..."
Sky turned around and faced Pai
" I'm happy okay... I'm really happy. No one has done this for me before."
He wasn't going to let a small misunderstanding ruin this, at least not one like that. Payu was no longer in his heart and he didn't want Pai to feel his love was just for the bed and the sweet moments.
" The breakfast?" Pai went closer to him curiously, like a child who had been scolded but given candy to pacify. Sky's words were the pacifier and Pai relaxed.
" No, all of it. the meal, the wipe down the carrying. It's all new to me. So I got overwhelmed and cried." Pai set out the tray staring intensely at him and moved in for a kiss. He held the back of his head kissing his lower lip. Sky reciprocated closing his eyes and getting lost in the emotion of the moment. They parted and there was heavy breathing from both. Pai didn't want to let him go and kept kissing till Sky had to tap out and Pai brought his lip back. " I can't breath."
" You take my breath away. It's a win win." Sky smiled. Not only was he cunning but he definitely had a way with words that had Sky taken aback. He was forward and now he was seeing him up close, very handsome. He could understand his secretaries now and why they became attached. Sky put both hands over his face and screamed. " Oh no!"
" What? What happened?"
" Your father, he'll kill me."
" Why?
" I gave my word that your last secretary would be the last person I let you sleep with but here I am, I'm your bed."
" Add the fact that you rode me, took a bit of my senses and all my heart and completely owned me last night." Sky blushed red. He wanted to make a statement to Pai last night but ended up being the staple for best sex he ever had. It was unfair but what could he do, Pai was finger licking good and more and he fell into temptation.
" I blame the environment, it made you hotter and irresistible."
" You think I'm hot?"
" I didn't say anything."
" And I should let you know that when we return you're going to use your mouth to tell my dad that you couldn't resist me and made my fall for you."
" How is it my fault?"
" Have you seen yourself? Like have taken a good look at yourself? No one will see you and not be enthralled."
" You think I'm handsome?"
" I'm sure that is a rhetorical question because you know the answer."
" But I want to hear it from your mouth."
" Hmmm.... You are so fucking handsome. I could look at you all day and not be tired.
" Okay... Aren't we going out?"
"No! I don't want anyone to see you struggle to walk and sit. They'll know."
" You don't want them to know?"
" No, I wanna show you off . I want to brag about you till people get jealous, but for today. No. Till I see you're better."
" I've never been in this position before it's new, I usually took it like a battle scar and walked it off. It feels so good to know someone is there for me."
" Can I ask you something?" Pai hesitated as he spoke which was not something he did. He walked both of them to the bed and sat Sky down first.
" Ask away."
" If there was a mission that required you to do this to someone else to get a certain information will you do it?"
The room fell silent.

Rain on the other hand woke up feeling light on his steps. He wanted to do everything. It hurt but he took it like a champ. They went out to eat and rather than feel a kind of way about his struggles, he didn't even let it get to him. Payu was the one who was concerned about him but he didn't even care. He made sure to get him pain killers because this boy was indeed stubborn and shameless. He turned to a waiter and asked
" He deserves me doesn't he?" The waiter nodded.
" Rain?"
" What? Are you shy?"
" No but...
" I love you too, you don't have to say anything."
Payu blushed. He was supposed to be the one with the power in the relationship but Rain had it all and he was the one folding like a chair. Their dynamics was quite good. Payu couldn't help stare at Rain. He really was cute through and through. Nothing could make him more excited. They went to the market to pick up some fruits to eat and just general junk food. Payu's hands were glued to his waist which Rain absolutely enjoyed. They went further into the market but  Rain began to feel uncomfortable. The ointment he had applied before they left the house was beginning to feel funky. He didn't read the instructions before applying as he was complaining a bit. But now he was feeling tingly inside. It started off just slight and didn't feel anything but now he felt differently. It was beginning to drive him insane. He looked at Payu and held him
" Lets go home."
" But we haven't bought what we came here for."
" Listen I might end up taking off my pants here because I feel like I'm about to die. What was in that lotion." Payu's eyes widened. He remembered and held Rain's hand as they quickly left the market. They went back to the room. Rain immediately took off his pants and his shorts and laid on the bed. Payu had to look away for the longest time because his body reacted too.
" Check if it's red?"
" I don't want to.. I'll get you a mirror."
" There's no mirror to carry and what will it cost you to check?"
" My sanity."
" What?"
" It will cost me my sanity. I can't see you like that and not want to do anything."
" Did I ask you not to?
" Huh...
" If you're going to struggle like this then there's no need even wearing clothes. Lock the door!"
" Don't you find it...
" Who wouldn't want a man who's obsessed with his body and get turned on this easily. Then I have no competition."
" I guess I've been complacent. This time, I won't let you move." Payu smiled manically looking at Rain who spread his legs open and called with his hands.
Later that night, he had called for room service to get him that same drink for the both of them.  Rain smiled and shut his eyes. Some hours later Payu left the room and went in signalling for Sky.
" Are you okay?" He asked Sky.
" I'm in the same boat with your boyfriend, don't ask me that." Payu shut up. And they went to the forest. Rain followed behind.

Rain felt like peeing so he carried it into the bathroom and placed it on the sink. When he was done he picked it up and noticed a paper under. Saying
" don't drink and follow him." He found it strange but listened he poured majority of the content in the sink and added water just for the drink to have the same colour. He came out and drank it in Payu's presence and smiled. His heart felt heavy but ignored. He laid beside Payu and asked. " Do you love me?"
" Didn't think I would but I actually do now."

He stayed out there waiting for them to get back. This time Taytie sent four men. One of the men spoke
" He sent the four of us to test you. Obviously he doesn't want you dead. Just let us get access to the other two, we'll kill them quietly and you won't have to worry and return to Taytie. Sky smiled and spoke
" Over my dead body. And even if I die, I'll still protect him."
" Suit yourself, what about you Payu."
" Let's go."
" So tired willing to risk your lives for unknown men... Suit yourselves."
The fight lasted for a very long time. They all had scratches as Taytie sent his third best team against them. They fought till it was nearly morning. It was quite far away from where they were staying so they were sure Rain and Pai were safe. Rain waited he saw them return and they truly looked dishevelled. No word was needed. Sky walked like he was in pain. He didn't need any explanation his boyfriend was fucking the man he told him not to worry about.