Chapter 1 ~ resentment ~

Three years, three fucking years he'd given to KJ, well actually it was slightly over three years but who the fuck was counting. Phil had worked whenever he'd been asked to and had taken very little time off, his aim was to be KJ's head of security.

The C.E.O Kiri Jongcheveevat or KJ as Phil referred to him had marched into the security department a few months ago and informed them all that he had found the perfect guy to be the new head of security but he wouldn't be starting straight away.

Apparently he had to tie up his loose ends, something to do with the military but whatever, the new guy Phichit Thanonariwit, "call me Chit" had started a couple of weeks ago and Phil really wanted to hate him but he just couldn't, the bastard was good at his job and he was friendly with all the guys too.

He'd taken everyone for a meal on his first day, so they could all get acquainted, he'd said. On the clock he was strict and professional but after hours he was a laugh a minute and everybody loved him. He was crazy about his partner, a pretty guy called Paitoon and his second love was football.

Phil just had to suck it up and get on with it but that didn't mean he had to like it because now the top slot had been taken he had no goal and every one needed a goal, unfortunately the most he could hope for now was team leader

He looked out across the city from the corridor just outside Chit's office but he wasn't really seeing it, his thoughts were on what Chit had just told him.

Starting tomorrow he would have a shadow, some fucking actor following him around who wanted to research for a role. Somebody up there really had it in for him and they were having a big laugh at his expense.

He didn't even know who the guy was because he didn't watch tv, he was too busy with real life, trying to make something of himself while keeping his younger brother Dean in med school.

Both orphaned when Dean was only 8, Phil had been 17 at the time so he'd had to drop out of school to earn money and ensure that they stayed together. Now Phil was 30 and Dean was 21 and on his way to becoming a Doctor, mum and dad would have been so proud of him.