Chapter 11 ~ getting closer ~

At 5.20pm, Tan let himself back into Phil's office, his feet were literally killing him, luckily he and Phil were staying at his place tonight so he could pamper his feet with a relaxing foot spa. It wasn't an easy job and his respect for the humble security guard increased immensely.

Phil was nowhere to be seen so he flopped down on the sofa for a while, slipping his shoes off and massaging his feet then he walked over to his 'locker' and started to change into his own clothes.

After changing his pants he took a moment to massage his neck, shoulders and upper arms before donning his shirt then gathered the KJ uniform to take to exchange for a clean one. 

The KJ corporations had their own commercial laundry service where uniforms were just picked up and delivered to a particular department where any member of staff who wore a uniform, security guards, cleaners, canteen workers etc could just hand in their dirty uniforms and receive a clean one in exchange.

He decided to text Phil and tell him he'd meet him at his car after he'd visited the laundry department then realised since they started sleeping over at each other's places, Phil had been ferrying him around everywhere, he felt guilty but even though he had a license he didn't actually own a car, there had never been any need since he travelled everywhere in the sprinter.

Looking around Phil's office to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything, he walked out and locked the door.

Meanwhile in the surveillance room, Richie couldn't believe what he had just seen on the monitor linked to Phil's office, that cutie Tan stripping down to his boxers and changing. The guy sure was ripped, if only he had time to pursue him but unfortunately that was a luxury he didn't have any more thanks to the jerk who had hired him to do the job.

He had never met the person who had hired him, he'd only communicated through phone calls. Richie had been in a bar one night and after drinking a little bit too much he'd been yapping about how much he hated rich people and celebrities when a guy had approached him, he remembered the conversation,

"hey, I couldn't help overhearing you, my name is Prayut, I have a friend like you who hates the wealthy, entitled classes" he'd said.

"I'm Richie, yeah, the bastards think because they have money they can treat people however they like"

"I know, listen, do you want to earn some money?"

"I might be interested, it's not illegal is it?"

"a little but it's not like killing someone, it's just getting a little information for this friend of mine but he'd pay generously, he wants to take someone down, another rich bastard" the guy had said.

"I guess I'm interested ... for the right price" Richie had said.

"cool, give me your phone number and I'll pass it on, his name is Chai Son, he'll call you" the guy had said before patting Richie on the back and walking away.

The guy had called a few days later and after a few pleasantries he'd said he wanted Richie to get hired at this company and get into the cloud hosting department. Chai Son had sent him an envelope containing a thumb drive which once he was inside he had to upload it to their system, that's all, job done.

In exchange he would receive 2,000,000.00 BHT in cash which was around 50 grand but before he could get that, he had to fucking get in there.

Chai Son didn't understand the complexities, it had been pretty easy getting a job there but then he had to gain everyone's trust and then he had to actually be posted into that particular department, security was tight in there.