Chapter 15 ~ halfway there ~

"hey baby, it's time to wake up" Phil was sitting on the side of the bed as he tried to wake Tan.

"I have hot coffee for you and I even prepared fruit" Phil smiled but still the handsome young man would not budge.

"we're going to be late for work Tan"

"mmm just five more minutes" Tan murmured.

"no can do sweet's, I've already given you extra time, come on, it's time to get up" Phil smacked Tan lightly on his rump.

"Phil ......" Tan whined

"you're such a pampered little prince, come on, go and wash up" Phil smiled again.

Tan opened his eyes and pouted at Phil who leaned forward and captured his lips in a soft greeting,

"good morning baby"

"morning"

He was so fucking adorable Phil thought as he got up to go back into the kitchen before turning back when he reached the door,

"don't go back to sleep baby" he said before leaving the room.

Tan pouted again before climbing out of bed and found his bag on a chair and all his clothes from the previous evening folded up. He walked into the bathroom to wash up and considering what they had done last night he felt surprisingly good.

Phil had taken so much care of him, he was glad he had given his virginity to someone worthy.

He showered quickly then dressed for work and walked through to the kitchen where Phil was waiting.

"hey baby, come and eat, I hope I've prepared everything how you like it?" Phil said.

"it looks amazing, thank you Phil" Tan said.

"how do you feel this morning, any aches and pains?" Phil asked.

"no, I feel surprisingly good, thank you Phil for taking such good care of me" Tan said.

"you're welcome baby, how could I not after all you are precious to me" Phil said and Tan blushed.

"did you get all your work done last night?" Tan asked.

"pretty much and a little of today's paperwork too" Phil answered.

"Paitoon called me about a double date or something, I said I would ask you, he said that Chit was with you last night?" Tan said.

"yes, after I dropped you off I got take out and we both had dinner in his office first before we made a start on our work" Phil replied.

The pair ate breakfast quickly before Phil rinsed the dishes leaving them to drain,

"well considering you came over last night, should we stay at your place tonight?" Phil asked.

"yes, I'm looking forward to cooking for you" Tan said.

"I'm glad you came by the way, I would have come to your's but I didn't want to disturb you" Phil admitted.

"I was awake, I took a long bath then I was chatting to Paitoon for ages" Tan said.

Phil grabbed a change of clothes before they both left to go to the office.

"oh, I forgot to mention, were you aware that there is a security camera in my office" Phil said as he drove.

"no but I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised" Tan replied.

"I mention it because you get changed in there and it's been noticed on the security feed so I got permission from Chit to delete the footage which I will do today but if you're not going to go down to the locker rooms you should be more careful" Phil said.