Chapter 1

The Crown Prince has contacted the heroes, they are currently having a meeting in his office. The kingdom of Roan has just received a declaration of war from the northern kingdoms and according to their sources they should begin attacking from the northeast of Roan on the territory of Count Henituse .Rosalyn, Ron, Beacrox, Choi Han and Lock were in his office, receiving instructions from the crown prince to go and defend the territory in question. Although Choi Han did not want to go, it would be a lesson for the young master of the territory to also lose his family, he still remembered how he had laughed at the death of his family. But as the request came from the crown prince himself and although they had left the county Ron and Beacrox wanted to help them for all the years, or they were well treated by the count and the inhabitants of the county.

Once the orders were obtained, Rosalyn teleported them to the battlefield. The situation was already chaotic, there were giant wyverns, lots of bears and Captain Clopeh sekka who was known to be a sword master. They immediately took part in the fighting but they quickly found themselves overwhelmed by the number of enemies who had a strike force greater than theirs despite the crown prince having sent the army of knights. All Choi Han and his team managed to do was injure the captain quite seriously allowing them a short-lived respite as the offensive was far from over.

"Your majesty we are losing, although I don't want to say it but we can't do it alone. There are too many of them." Choi han launched his pride to admit his weakness to the prince.

"It seems like someone or something is controlling these monsters but even after hurting the captain the attacks don't subside. He must not be the leader as we thought."

"Someone much more powerful must be in charge." The others nodded in agreement with Ron's words.

The prince was very worried, the little information he received showing that this is only the beginning of the war but despite this they are already overwhelmed by the enemies. If this continues, the entire kingdom will be in ruins. As a future king he knew that the main asset in a war was information but unfortunately in their case, they knew almost nothing. Roan was not prepared for war after so many years of peace.

While the atmosphere was dark, the cage priestess made her appearance and entered the prince's office without notice. She herself was desperate, the god of death kept bothering her but for once she listened to him he promised that a solution existed to save her friend she was not stupid she knew that Venion still wanted her dead and that it was only a matter of time. In addition to the time of war around them she was aware that she could lose her life in addition to risking that of her friend constantly.

"Priestess Cage?"

Normally she would have grimaced at the name but she didn't for once she was grateful to her lord.

"I have a solution to help you and help everyone."

Everyone went back to look to her. They were desperate to try anything.

" You can talk."

"My lord said that there is a dimension parallel to ours where someone managed to stop this war in just two years without casualties."

Everyone looked at her in shock but they were also skeptical of these words, no one is good enough to do this kind of feat. There are bound to be deaths in a war.

"How can we believe you?" It was Choi Han who spoke first, he didn't want false hopes.

"Priestess Cage and known to be a favorite of the god of death..." The crown prince was about to defend her but she spoke first.

"My lord told me he was sorry for the life you had, the forest of darkness and the village was needed..."

"Stop immediately... I understand..." He didn't want to know more it was open wounds still there is no need for an unknown god to bleed them anymore.

"Do you accept the trip?"

"It seems we have no choice." They were still wary but the help came directly from a god, he couldn't really refuse it.

"Alright, get ready. Only heroes and you can go."

Before they could say anything they found themselves teleported into a forest. The last words they could hear were those of Cage warning them.

"Be careful not to hurt anyone, especially the hero of this world, otherwise no one will be able to do anything for you, even the gods."

These words remained anchored in their minds, they took note of that. They were even starting to be a little afraid of him, even the gods seem to be afraid of this person who could he be?