Chapter 17

Of course these words touched everyone involved. Ron must protect his son above all, no matter how proud he is, his son comes first. Choi han didn't like me being called a monster but he was probably right since he had to survive in the forest of darkness, he became a monster, when he killed the assassins of Harris village without emotion. He knew it but it still hurt to be reminded that we had lost our humanity...

Alberu was the most disturbed, he didn't know if Cale was making fun of his dark elf side, or of him in general. No, he's an intelligent person, he should talk about his actions and not other things. TCF Alberu told him that Cale accepted the real him, they seemed to get along well. TCF Cale certainly wouldn't have lied to him. Even with his thoughts, doubt still existed. Maybe he should go see TCF Alberu, if he accepts.

The rest of the day passed calmly, the people of TBOAH needed to think about their future choice.

Unfortunately three small disruptive elements came to complicate his day.

The villa was shaken as a violent mana could be felt. Everyone quickly rushed to the TBOAH room, the energy seemed to come from there. Once the door opened, they could see a small, angry black dragon with two kits.

"Raon?" » Cale called the little dragon to calm him down.

"Human, these real ones hurt you, this fake Choi han? »

"Yes, but..." He stopped his words when the villa began to shake in response.

"Little child you are going to destroy everything, calm down. He already got what he deserved. » Obviously the ancient dragon was not far away, even if he still wanted to speak with the swordsman he must first calm Raon down before he does something stupid.

" Eh ? » Raon turned to him to ask him what they had done.

"I fought with him!" » An TCF Choi han responded happily with a vicious smile but that was enough for the black dragon. Who calmed down and flew into the arms of his guardian but his gaze was still on TBOAH Choi han. The Kittens joined the ancient dragon to be carried as well, although they also wanted to be with their guardian, they did not want to harm him with his weak body.

Once the incident calmed down, something else caught the attention of the people present. TBOAH Choi han's trembling gaze at Raon.

" There is a problem ? » Eruhaben asked with a raised eyebrow. He could see Cale tense next to him, he probably knew something. When he spoke to them about his life, he told them about a book he had read before coming to their world. Or certain details of their world were present, but Cale refused to tell us about a certain passage in the book, saying that it was bullshit and that it didn't happen like that, but they were still curious.

"How are you alive here... I had no choice..." The whispered words were heard by everyone, a new disturbing feeling filled them at that. What did he mean by that?

A sigh could be heard, everyone returned to the culprit.

"Our world is different, and at the time you really had no choice, it was the best thing to do. There's no need to think about it too much, I'll try to do something about it. »

TBOAH Choi han's eyes became even more chaotic. While the others were confused but they had a bad feeling.

" What do you mean ? »

"Nothing, it's not important now. The most important thing now is that you are getting stronger. I will take care of certain things but I can't do everything for you. One more thing, don't get stuck in the past, the future is more important. » With that he left the room.

TBOAH Choi han still seemed disturbed and TCF Eruhaben and Choi han had not let go of Cale. They still wanted answers.

Cale sent the kids outside to play, Raon didn't want to leave even though he had just arrived but we understood that Cale wanted to talk about something important with the adults. Cale thanked On before being left alone with the other two, their gaze was on him.