Chapter 22

A little flashback and into another world

When Cale passed out, his family first checked to see if anything was wrong with him before the ancient dragon confirmed that everything was fine. They turned to another being who could have been responsible for this, naturally it was the god of death.

He had to swear on his life when Cage pestered him about destroying his temples that he wasn't the one responsible that it was another god.

This obviously did not calm Cale's family who tried to contact the god responsible without knowing who to contact. After a moment of insulting the sky which always remained silent, an orb appeared in the villa with their redhead projecting into the middle.

They deduced that they could observe their Hold with this order, to see if he was doing well.

It began broadcasting at the moment of Cale's arrival in the other world.

Ron was the first to be amused, it was the first time he saw Cale react to his presence in this way or rather his double.

"I think he's very annoyed..." Alberu was the first to speak after seeing Cale kick a dangerous assassin out of his room...

Everyone nodded in agreement.

In addition to the images and Cale's voice in the orb they can hear the voice of this god, they were very surprised by what he offered Cale. Their Cale had become more powerful and he could use all his powers without backlash.

Only Choi han flinched upon hearing this, for some reason he knew it didn't sound good for the other world...

And his feeling was confirmed when he saw Cale kill Radika and attack TBOAH Choi han and injure him. Even those last words before leaving sounded like...

"He himself looks like the white star... maybe even worse..." Alberu said the words that everyone was thinking.

"Did he go crazy going to the other world? "Eruhaben asked, not believing what he was seeing.

"No, he was always like that... maybe he was just more supportive with us..." Choi han explained before everyone's gaze fell on him.

"He was known to be cold and vicious in his home world. He has been described as the cruelest of his group. "

Faced with this new information everyone was in disbelief. Except Ron who was happy with this new change.

"What do you think he's going to do in their world?" Rosalyn asked curiously.

"He's definitely going to turn everything around and cause a lot of trouble plus he's angry right now as we've seen that's not good. I think it could be even worse than what the white star did to us. "

Well, they could only sit in front of the orb and shiver in front of their crazy young master.

As the adults spoke the children encouraged their guardian for more chaos.

Return to Cale

He reappeared in his underground villa, he was welcomed by the cat children who checked if he was okay.

Cale is no longer concerned about their progress in the war. He returned from time to time to Henituse County, he was able to hear from his father that the crown prince was looking for a donation to establish a naval base on the coast. He left it to the count who accepted the request, the crown prince is still intelligent enough to have thought to himself that a tourist attraction was useless, perhaps he is not so stupid.

After that, he left for a while he had to go to Ubarr territory to help Paston, talk to Toonka and destroy the swamp this time he did everything alone. He had nothing to trade with the whales. They will already be grateful to him for saving their prince anyway, if he had to use them later he could. He went through the kingdom of Whipper to buy and destroy the magic tower, he will not give anything to the crown prince he will keep everything for himself.

He took a trip towards the path of no return to help the jungle, he did it as discreetly as possible so as not to have the crown prince come and bother him. He asked everyone to keep quiet about his identity, they happily agreed. That seemed to be their savior's only request.

His life was very busy, he was able to test his limitless powers, it was very refreshing for him to destroy everyone with his strength alone. Above all, he loved the astounding look of the whales when he single-handedly crushed all the enemies, sword master or not.

At the end of the battle against the mermaids, the king of the whales wishes to meet their savior. Cale each time wore a long coat with a hood hiding his face and hair.

Cale was waiting on the beach as he saw the king of whales Shickler, Witiria, Paston and Archie coming towards him.

Once the king arrives in front of him, it is ()to show him his respect.

" I do not you I can't thank enough for my son and for helping my tribute. May I know who our savior is? "

Cale didn't move at this, he was thinking about what he should do.

"You know you don't need to thank me and I can't tell you who I am. I'm very busy I have to leave. "He passed by them but stopped walking as the king spoke again.

"Of course we have to. I understand, thank you all the same. "

Cale simply nodded, it was certainly disrespectful being in front of a king but he didn't care. His gaze is momentarily fixed on Archie who seemed calmer than in his original world. The first time he saw it didn't happen like that, here he even avoids looking at it, it's very strange but he ignored it and it was teleported to his villa.

In front of the entrance, he remembered the calendar, it's almost time to go cause problems in a certain empire, his smile widened at this thought.