Chapter 33

He looked away from them to see where the other heroes were, of course they were helping people get out of the palace. This means that...that Choi han was simply the princes' guard dog and that he had nothing else to do. As expected a sword collided with his shield, Cale rolled his eyes at that.

"Don't you see I'm busy." Cale looked at him bored.

"Were you the one who did all that?!" Choi han was angry again again nothing new here.

Cale could see the two princes coming this way, they were certainly interested in their discussion. He sat on the floor waiting for them to come, he didn't want to repeat the same things over and over, he was able to eat another piece before two more scowls were on him.

"Hello your majesties, a pleasure to see you." A playful look towards the Imperial Prince who had changed his expression to something disgusting.

"Answer his question, is it you?" The prince imperial asked expectantly.

"Hmm, not whole." He replied disintegrate, he was preoccupied with other more interesting things.

"Can you stop eating while we're talking to you!" Crown Prince Alberu was frustrated in front of this person.

" No thanks." He replied without even looking up.

"What do you mean not entirely?" Choi han asked, his sword was still on the shield.

"I killed the sword master and kissed the prince but I didn't blow anything up."

"How are we sure you're not lying?!" Choi han didn't believe it at all.

"I don't care what you think."

"Why did you kill my sword master?" Prince Adin asked.

"He was boring."

His answer made everyone frown but the questions continued.

"You could have saved the palace, couldn't you, but you didn't do anything?" Choi han asked angrily.

"Yes but no, the question here is more why you are here when the palace is on the verge of collapse, this conversation makes no sense." Cale looked at them like they were stupid but he had finished his cake he looked longingly at the dessert table but now they were all filled with rubble.

"Reinforcements are about to arrive." The prince replied to Cale.

"I hope they arrive in time." Cale was a little intrigued if the palace was going to last this long without his intervention, he was definitely going to stay to see that.

"You're not leaving either." The Prince Imperial remarked.

"I can do it whenever I want but it's more interesting here plus I can't die crushed under the rubble either if you can just stop with your sword on my shield that would be appreciated thank you." Cale looked at Choi han as he said this.

Choi han removed his sword as requested but it was still in his hand.

"Thank you, you would have nothing to eat I'm hungry I've been so busy today I barely had time to eat a cake at this party." Cale seriously asked as much activity made him hungry.

The looks he received clearly answered the question even without words, Cale just sighed but didn't say anything to that.

Another shake of the palace and everyone looked up at the ceiling.

"I think you should leave, it's going to collapse soon." Cale warned them.

Choi han looked around at Rosalyn as lock and the others were still evacuating the palace, they hadn't had time to get them all out. His gaze moved to Cale, this man could do something but he didn't even move.