Chapter 24

The crown prince Adin came to greet everyone sent from Roan, he seemed more interested in the heroes than the crown prince or the people who accompanied him so he certainly didn't care about some unknown noble.

Yet he still had to come and greet him all the same, Cale disguised as Venion put on his best smile and activated his aura power. On the prince only.

"Hello your highness." Cale looked particularly happy to see the Imperial Prince.

He could see Adin's pupils trembling, it looked like he was having trouble speaking.

"You look pale, Are you okay?" Cale seemed worried as he asked, he stopped his powers to let him speak.

"Yes, thank you, I'm fine." He pulled his hand away as if it was burning and it was away from him.

'Who is this guy? He seems incredibly powerful' His thoughts were chaotic after feeling the power of this noble who seemed stronger and more terrifying than the white star.

Cale looked away from Adin, he could feel eyes on him, obviously Ron and Choi han must have sensed something but he acted like nothing was happening.

After that they were brought to their respective rooms, the kingdom of Roan had all been placed in the same wing of the imperial palace.

Cale had barely arrived in his room when the heroes with the crown prince struck.

Cale went to open the door, still in the guise of Venion.

"Hello your highness and the heroes, what brings you here at this hour?"

Cale acted as if he didn't know he had doubts, he was able to observe Venion with their interactions in his world he was able to copy the way he spoke and moved. No one should have any doubts, the problem is that they knew his aura and he was the only one they knew as they had never met the white star.

"Are you trying to take us for idiots, are you Cale henituse?!"

"I don't know what you mean, I'm Young Master Venion Stan, don't you see that?" He showed his face as he said it. He tried to pretend to hide an expression of disgust at being compared to Cale henituse.

"We sensed your aura when you spoke with the Prince Imperial, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't interested in our problems!"

Alberu knew the person in front of him was lying, Ron and Choi han were sure it was him.

Cale sighed and ushered them in, closing his bedroom door.

"I'm only here to cause trouble, nothing more." His smile returned as he said it.

"You will cause diplomatic incidents if you do anything as a noble of Raon! You are crazy, the empire is more powerful, they could destroy the kingdom of Roan!"

Alberu was having trouble keeping his composure in front of Cale.

"So? You are a fantastic crown prince and you will be able to cope very well with this."

Alberu could tell he was clearly making fun of him.

While Cale was talking with Alberu he could feel hostile gazes on him.

" Do you have something to say ?"

"Why are you trying to destroy Roan?!"

Cale tilted his head as if in thought before speaking again with a smile.