Chapter 7

Their little escapade lasted for a while, TBOAH Alberu was surprised by everything that TCF Alberu undertook. On top of that, he had the recognition of the entire population, it was truly incredible. They then stopped at the palace, at the TCF Alberu office. They took their places on the sofas.

TBOAH Alberu could see TCF Alberu's aunt coming quickly with tea and snacks. She was also in its original form.

"Hello aunt, thank you."

"I heard you were coming here with a guest so I took the lead." Although she spoke normally, she had questions about the person he was with.

As TCF Alberu knew there was no one with them, he told him everything.

Tasha didn't react much after everything that happened in recent years, she was no longer surprised by anything.

"I see...well good luck, I guess young master Cale will be happy with all of this. He could have finally rested and now the god of death is still doing stupid things. You're going to have a ton of paperwork with what he's going to do later to get revenge." Tasha finished speaking, laughing while pitying her poor nephew.

TBOAH Alberu was surprised that Cale Henituse's no was raised here.

"Why are you talking about him, it's not like he's going to challenge a god? And rest for what reason? "

"Alberu didn't tell you. It's not the first time he would do it after all, plus he has the right to rest, it's to him that we owe all this. She is truly an incredible person! "

This is the first time he has saw his aunt react this way. He then thought about it and looked at TCF Alberu in shock.

"Don't... don't tell me that's him the god of death was talking about?!"

"*sigh* Well it's too late. Yes, he is indeed our hero."

"I'm sorry, did I make a mistake? " Tasha asked, she not really understanding her nephew's sudden sigh.

"No it's okay, he would have found out eventually."

"But I don't understand how that's possible, he's known to be a trashy young master. How can he be a savior of a world?! " TBOAH Alberu was really lost he didn't understand how this was possible.

"Well you see..." TCF Alberu ended up explaining everything to him, the soul exchange and the first Cale. Anyway, it was no longer a secret, everyone in their family already knew it. So someone would eventually tell them anyway, so they might as well do it now.

"This story is getting more and more complicated... but if TBOAH Cale henituse died, then someone else would replace him..." Of course he was thinking out loud so TCF Alberu heard like her aunt, the murderous looks were income.

"Don't think about doing something like that." TCF Alberu said with a cold voice.

"Why ? If it's to protect our world with a person's life then there's no problem the original Cale henituse is known to be a bad person. "

"I don't like this version of you..." Tasha said it, she looked at him with a disappointed look. Which made TBOAH Alberu heartbroken.

"The war isn't fair either, we didn't ask for anything! His sacrifice is necessary!"

"I won't let you and neither will Cale. The original Cale Henituse is not like what people think he is, is also a good person, he sacrificed his life for his family when he was in despair. While the one in your world is still a barely grown child."

"Whatever it is, it's a choice I'm ready to make to save my world."

"I think you didn't understand your situation, TCF Cale and the favorite of the god of death even if he doesn't want it. if he asks for help in saving TBOAH Cale Henituse, he will certainly do it."

"You are going to take away the only possibility of saving our world! " TBOAH Alberu was beside himself. Doing that would condemn them!

"Since you don't understand what I've been telling you from the beginning, I'm going to repeat it more slowly so that even an idiot can do it. I don't care about your world, even if it burns to the ground and everyone dies. I would save TBOAH Cale Henituse only."

"You have no right !"

"And you have no right to hurt my family!"

"You're still on it!"

"Of course, what did the god of death tell you, don't hurt him otherwise even the gods won't be able to help you."

"We can definitely find a solution. I would like to talk to TCF Cale Henituse. Then, we will leave TBOAH Cale Henituse alone."

"No, you lost the right to do it when you beat him. I would only accept if he wants it."

"It was only a mistake if weIf we knew who he was, we wouldn't have done anything to him! "

"A damn mistake yes, which will cost you your world."