Chapter 3

Cale, who had just been suddenly woken up, could only look at the people in front of him in confusion while holding his head, a huge bruise was already forming in addition to the blood flowing from the wound. Fortunately his powers were already healing him otherwise he would certainly have passed out.

" What is happening ? Choi han? " He looked at the swordsman who seemed to be the person who had hit him. He thought he saw his Choi han but from the expression of pure anger and hatred he was sure it wasn't him.

"No you are not my family, who are you? " He quickly saw the other people next to the swordsman all obviously looked familiar to him but they were definitely not his family.

"The question should rather be, what are you? Just a pale copy to make fun of us and rather resistant, well we'll see." Completely blinded by his anger Choi han took his sword and infused it with his aura.

The people with Choi Han were still in shock from his action but one thing caught their attention in what Cale Henituse had said, he talked about family while looking at them?

Cale was starting to be afraid of the violent man in front of him. He tried to step back to get away from him but it was no use if this aura touches him it certainly won't be good.

"Ron Beacrox, stop him!" Cale shouted at them even though he seemed different from the people he knew.They weren't going to let their Choi han kill an innocent person, is not it ? The two didn't move at all, they were torn on how to proceed and what if Choi han was telling the truth? Would certainly have been deserved...

-Cale, do you know that you have powers to protect and defend yourself? The super rock reminded him, as if he was an idiot.

-I know but I promised not to use them anymore.

-This is a case of extreme emergency! Even if you get hit by his attack you won't die but it will certainly hurt a lot!

-*sigh* Okay.

Cale summoned his silver shield, Choi han immediately attacked him thinking he was going to attack them.

The others surprised Cale Henituse had powers. The shield didn't even give way. He was certainly powerful, he can even withstand a sword master. Maybe Choi han was right, they never heard of this power.

Even if his power was stronger, Choi Han's repeated attacks on his shield would certainly do damage.

"I'm not going to last much longer, without..." He couldn't finish speaking he started to spit up a little blood, which he immediately wiped away with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Nice defense!" The more he spoke the more he seemed excited to be able to fight, he seemed delighted to be able to let off steam.

"With all the noise, why isn't anyone coming?!" Cale really hoped his family would intervene quickly.

Choi han continued to attack like crazy the shield was about to break but Cale could see golden dust flying around him.

He released his power and just before the aura hit him a furious dragon appeared. As soon as Cale saw him he collapsed on the floor. He hadn't passed out but he wasn't very well either.

"Cale, are you okay?" Eruhaben immediately asked, he saw the state he was in.

"Another trap, what are you? " Choi Han was talking to the newly appeared man, he felt intense pressure but he was definitely not going to back down.

Eruahebn turned his eyes from Cale to see the other group of people, they looked like his family but...

"You are weak... Were you the one who attacked Cale? "

" What ?! Yes and ? "He was angry at these words at first then a smirk appeared on his face.

The pupils of the man in front of him changed and became inhuman.

"...It's a dragon..." Rosalyn understood it first as a mage. She fell to her knees.

Choi han heard it, of course he knew dragons from their myth in his old world but had never seen one. His skin was covered in sweat, facing the killing intent he was giving off.