Extras

They stayed in the world of TCF for a while but their situation did not change. They still did not receive a single piece of information to help them in their war.

Alberu and Choi han TBOAH were now alone. The others had joined the TCF people. They were getting more and more angry at being left behind. The others were having fun while they were stressed about their world. They decided to take matters into their own hands.

They observed the interactions and habits of the TCF people to be able to approach Cale without them noticing him.

They are currently in TCF Cale's room who was asleep in his bed peacefully.

For them this person was a gold mine, a person of great value. It was vital for them to survive in this war.

Alberu took a flake he had in his space bag, it was poison. Which puts the target to sleep, until he gives him the antidote to wake him up. She won't be able to do it before no matter what he tries to do.

He put it on a tissue and placed it on Cale's face. The redhead didn't move, once he was sure it was good. He motioned for Choi Han to take him.

Alberu was then teleported to the dark elf village, he had a small house that no one knew about in his world, he was sure he still had it here.

They hoped they wouldn't find out right away that they left with TFC Cale.

Once he appeared in the house, he placed the redhead on the bed. He opened a small flake which he waved under the redhead's nose. He woke up immediately, he was a little groggy.

"Where am I?" He looked around, he didn't recognize anything.

He could see two people in the room with him. He recognized it immediately. And understood his situation.

He sat on the bed sighing.

"You should bring me back before they find out what you did." Even I couldn't control them."

"We really need your help, I promise I will give you everything in exchange for your help. If you come with us when this is over, you will have everything and you can return to your world."

Cale looked at Alberu in annoyance.

"No, I already told you. Take me home now."

He said it coldly.

Alberu held back Choi han, who was clearly angry.

"What do you want then? "

Cale frowned, were they deaf?

"Take me back" He said it more calmly like he was talking to idiots.

This behavior irritated both of them even more.

"We should just take him by force, he's weak anyway."Choi Han suggested.

"And how are you going to get back? The god of death will not allow you to do this" Cale reminded them.

"We can force him to talk then, informations was always better than nothing." The swordsman tried to suggest.

Alberu looked at Cale, he seemed really weak to him. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea.

"If you don't want to come with us, tell us about the war then, otherwise Choi han can do it with you."

This was a clear threat to Cale.

He sighed before answering.

" No."

"It's up to you, Choi han don't kill him. I just have a few healing potions on me. He must not die, don't forget that."