Chapter 5

The killing intentions became worse and this time they came from three different people. TBOAH Choi han fell to his knees. The others were afraid even if it was not directed at them.

"Don't you ever dare say that again! I swear if you dare to do it I will take away what you use as your tongue. Did you understand ? " Choi han directly threatened him. The other was terrified by the power he felt from his double.

"I would die if he attacked me...Why is he so strong? We don't have the same past? "

He wanted to ask a lot of things but he couldn't.

"I'll take Cale back to his room. You take care of them."

The two nodded and Eruhaben was gone.

"Let's go to the living room." Everyone followed the dark elf without discussion.

Once they arrived in the living room of the villa, Ron was already there to welcome them and judging by his expression it looked like Eruhaben had warned him of everything...

"Ron, please... we have to wait for Cale to wake up..." Alberu told him but he was scared too, he understood now why Cale was scared of him.

"Of course." The smile got bigger, Alberu hoped he wouldn't poison anything.

Ron and Beacrox were surprised to see TCF Ron it seems that here they stayed with the young master. Why ? Had he forgotten their revenge to take care of a spoiled young master?

"It would be good for each of you to chat with your double, you can discover the life that we all have here."

"Sir, we don't mean to be rude, but we don't know how long we'll be here. We preferred to speak with the hero the god of death spoke of..."

For some unknown reason they heard a laugh coming from TCF Ron... It was scary even TBOAH Ron had chills. He was clearly stronger than him.

TBOAH Choi han had an angry expression on his face again even though he didn't say anything TCF Alberu could clearly hear what he was thinking.

"*sigh* To make it clear to you already, I am the emperor of Roan" He put the disguise back on so they would believe him.

They were surprised but said nothing, each one had their secrets, only his double seemed betrayed. TBOAH Alberu or no one from his world paid attention to the word emperor. No problem, TCF Alberu will remind their later.

"Then I don't care about your world, really the only person worth saving isn't even with you *sigh* it won't be a problem we'll see about that later. And you hurt someone we care about a lot so it's already a miracle that you're still alive and in one piece..."

He was cut off by an angry TBOAH Choi han although the people with him all had the same expression.

"You would rather sacrifice the lives of thousands of innocent people for..." He got a warning look from TCF Choi han.

" That person ?! "

A new sigh is heard.

"We will offer him the world if he wanted it. But you can't understand it right away..."

" What do you want to say ? "

"Nothing, you will see later. Rosalyn should be here soon and Lock is already outside with his siblings..."

" What ? They are alive, how is this possible? " Lock quickly asked he couldn't believe it. Just hearing that almost brings tears to his eyes seeing.

"Yes, they are in front of the villa. Choi han go with him and take TBOAH Choi han with you you can chat."

He didn't say anything and got up. Lock quickly followed him while Choi han was reluctant to do so. He looked at TBOAH Alberu who nodded at him, they had to obey if they wanted to have information.

"Ron, can you deal with TBOAH Ron."

"Of course your majesty;" TBOAH Ron and Beacrox followed TCF Ron. They headed to the kitchen where her son was.

As they left, Rosalyn appeared in the living room.

"Hello miss Rosalyn, have you heard it all yet? "

"Yes Eruhaben warned me that's why I came quickly." She also had an angry expression on her face.

"Come with me." TBOAH Rosalyn left with TCF Rosalyn.

So only the two Alberu remained.

"We are both pretty much the same person so don't try to lie to me or anything else. Speak up or don't speak, I'm not in the mood to listen to bullshit."

TBOAH Alberu nodded, he was surprised by these words and especially by his behavior.

"Well, what exactly did the god of death tell you."

"I already told you."

"But you haven't said everything. And I want to know where you stand in the war."

"Why should I tell you everything when you don't. "TBOAH Alberu frowned at that.

"Do you think you are in a position of strength? I can kill you whenever I want."

"Why are you like that, I'm not that aggressive?"

"You would be too if we hurt your family."

"*sigh* Okay the god of death warned us not to hurt the hero of this world otherwise no one will be able to help us, not even the gods. "

"What wonderful advice!" TCF Alberu seemed very amused by this.

" What is your problem ? "

"Nothing, I have no problem, unlike you"

" What do you mean ? "

"My second question? "

"*sigh* The territory Henituses the beginning."

"Oh you've just started, good luck!"

"That's why we're here, to talk to..."

"We had a commander who did totally crazy things in general I gave him total control of the army and we won thanks to him. When I think about what he did, I already have a headache."

"This person must be strong to do this, it must be the person that the god of death spoke to us. Can we talk to him? "

" No, unless he wants to. "

"Our world is at stake! Why are you so indifferent! "