Chapter 10

Of course the first to speak was TBOAH Choi han.

"You're not that different from the Cale Henituse of our world after all! "

Cale just ignored him and continued eating. Eruhaben took a seat next to him and did the same as the rest of their family. Only the people of TBOAH looked at them.

TBOAH Alberu tried in turn.

"I'm sorry for what TBOAH Choi han did to you, he acted out of anger and confusion. When he saw you, he thought it was a prank from the god of death. As you know TBOAH Choi han and TBOAH Cale Henituse don't really get along and the first person he sees appears and he then... he had a doubt about the true intentions of the god of death. "

Cale still didn't look up from his plate as he responded. TBOAH Alberu found it very disrespectful but he couldn't do anything about it. The others were angry about the way TCF Cale treated their crown prince but didn't say anything either. Cale's family let it happen, they will protect the redhead if necessary.

"Why didn't you do anything when he attacked me? The god of death warned you not to do anything here, otherwise the consequences might not be good for you. "

"In view of the rumors based on your double we thought a bit like TBOAH Choi han..."

Although Alberu twisted the truth to make it look better here, many noticed. TBOAH Alberu rather meant that he was not an important person in their world so why would he be here?

Cale tightened his grip on the cutlery he was holding. He was angry, they had no idea of the life that TBOAH Cale henituse led but they allow themselves to say this kind of thing, they don't know everything he went through. He didn't have an easy life either.

His family had noticed, Eruhaben had reached out to touch his arm. He knew her thoughts.

"Cale, calm down. You risk hurting yourself and activating your powers again. " He spoke to her through her mind.

They could all see Cale sigh and finally look up at TBOAH Alberu. The cold eyes that greeted him made him shiver with fear. All the TBOAH people also felt a killing intent rising from the redhead. Even an assassin like TBOAH Ron had Frisians.

"So if I was really the Cale henituse of your world, I would have deserved it? If no one would have intervened or if I didn't have powers he could have killed me! But now I matter because you know you need me! "

They didn't say anything because it was true after all. This silence irritated him even more.

"You are idiots, fucking idiots. You know nothing about TBOAH Cale Henituse and you allow yourself to judge him, even the people who were with him since his birth don't know him. As for this person's words, if you think about it a little you will see that he was also wrong at the time but you don't care about all that. " He pointed at TBOAH Choi han while the other people he was speaking to, they easily recognized each other.

He started to smile as he continued talking.

"In the war that your world is going to experience you will lose everything because you are incapable of thinking correctly and seeing the things that are in front of you. Even if I gave you all the information I have, you would be unable to use it and you would die! "

"In that case, you'd better come with us and help us get through this war." TBOAH Alberu offered, but the atmosphere immediately turned icy for TCF Cale and the others. All members of Cale's family looked at him murderously.

"This guy wants to steal our Cale!" A common thought was on their minds.

"You're crazy..." Even Cale replied what was on his mind.

"I'll offer you all the royal treasure once everything's resolved." TBOAH Alberu said it very seriously, they needed him and would offer him whatever was necessary to make him accept.

Cale's family turned their heads to the redhead, a little afraid of her answer.

"You don't have enough money to pay me, and I'll never accept, I've done enough. I want to rest..." The last part was said a little lower, like a whisper, but they all heard it anyway. Her family was shaken by the redhead's tone.

"It's your world, not mine. Or are you too cowardly or stupid to do it yourself?"

"How dare you tell us that? " Despite the fear he still managed to speak to show his anger at TCF Cale's words. No matter the world, they are all the same!

"I'm just telling the truth and you show that I'm right with your useless anger you've been showing since you came here, you're worse than a mad dog! " He used a bit of his aura to silence him, which finally worked.

"I'll give you two days to think a little and finally ask yourself the right questions. Then I would decide if you are worth saving, otherwise I would find a way to send you back. You know what will happen next..." He got up from his chair and gave everyone one last look before leaving, no, saying one last thing.

"If you dare to say anything of insulting about TBOAH Cale again I will kill you myself" he then left for his room.

Eruhaben sighed but quickly followed him.

Now that Cale was gone TCF Choi han took the opportunity to drag his double to the training ground. He was weak, it was time to train him a little without forgetting to show him his place in the process.

The meal ended as everyone left with their double except TCF Beacrox and Ron who took the time to put everything away and bring back something to eat for their young master while TBOAH Ron and Beacrox followed TCF Choi han.