Chapter 2

Their questions were interrupted by their arrival in an unknown place, only Choi Han recognized the place very well and it immediately stiffened which did not escape the others.

"Choi han do you know where we are?" It was the crown prince who asked.

"Unfortunately yes, it is the forest of darkness in the northeastern territory."

"This forest is very dangerous... hmm do you know how to get out of it?"

"Of course, follow me." Choi han guided them through the forest, after the many years he was lost in this forest, he knows it by heart. He just hoped not to come across the ruins of the village where he spent part of his life. Even though it had been a long time it was still difficult.

After a few minutes of walking, they ended up coming across a castle in the middle of the forest.

"That's strange... there wasn't that back then..." Choi han immediately became suspicious. This forest was already dangerous with the monsters, so a castle out of nowhere was certainly suspicious.

"Be careful, it can be dangerous." Alberu warned them, they all quickly nodded.

They decided to send Ron first it will be easier for him to slip in without arousing the suspicion of the occupants.

The closer they got, the more they could see that the place was inhabited. They had outdoor training grounds, a magnificent garden in addition to a cultivated farm.

Ron waved for them to stop, he had noticed someone near the farm.

They approached more silently, it seemed that the person was sleeping. There was a hat over his face to hide him from the sun. But they could all see the strands of red hair sticking out of the hat.

He only knew one person with that hair color but no one could think of him it must surely be a coincidence.

Rosalyn used a little of her magic to make the hat fall and they all recognized a very familiar face especially for Choi han, Ron and Beacrox.

"How can this trash be here?!" Choi han is still angry with Cale Henituse and this anger will never go away. He didn't think much, thinking it was a mistake on the part of the god of death to lead them near this person.

"Choi han calm down! Don't forget that we are not in our world. Maybe he's a different person!" The crown prince tried to bring him back to his senses but Choi han didn't listen.

"No, it's probably a mistake, or he's just kidding us. He must be laughing to see us fall into his ridiculous trap. I'll show him, don't play with me!"

Before anyone could stop him he directly punched the sleeping person in the face. Who woke up in shock and pain.