Chapter 4

The god of death was observing the entire interaction, he sat at his desk and watched through a device communication, he could only cry.

"The one thing I asked them not to do!"

"Perhaps I should have been more specific about the person, no, that would have made everyone doubt even more..."

A loud noise could be heard. The god had just hit his head on the desk.

"I'm so dead, or he will destroy my temples again..." He once again looked at Cale's state in the orb.

"*sigh* Both rather here..."

"My god... No I can't say that..."

"Should I start crying at Cage and apologize? "

"Yes I'm going to do that!" He raised his head and was excited now to bother Cage.

He wasn't worried about the people he'd sent anymore, he doesn't know what Cale's family will do to them. Maybe they'll humiliate them a little but still share information with them or simply humiliate them by showing them the life they've missed by hurtful their Cale. Too bad, he warned them and gave them a chance, they potentially ruined it. Maybe just Choi han will die? Who knows~

——

Back to Eruhaben.

"Before I kill you tell me who you are and why you have these faces? "

"Dragon-nim we are sorry for this little incident..." It was Alberu who spoke, he had to deal with this incident. But these words angered the dragon in front of them even more, he didn't even know why. He hadn't said anything here.

"We come from another world, parallel to yours. The god of death sent us to save our world. He told us that someone here saved this world from destruction. We would like to meet him and talk to him."

"So it's that god again huh! "They could hear the dragon's angry words and direct insults to a Cale Henituse god still lying on the ground.

Aren't they afraid ?

Eruhaben wasn't going to tell them about the person they were looking for, he obviously knew it was this unlucky bastard.. But they had no right to talk to him, not after what had happened, how dare he even think of talking to him now?!

The dragon sighed and headed towards Cale, he no longer spared them a single glance.

He quickly took him in his arms, he was careful not to aggravate these injuries. His heart vitality is healing him but very slowly Cale didn't want to cough up blood again in front of his family or pass out.Even though he suffered

Cale grimaced in pain as he was lifted off the ground.

"I'll take you back to the villa and give you some healing potions." With that he left.

"You're coming with me." Of course he didn't forget them but he didn't know what to do with them but of course he wouldn't let them get away with it like that. They had hurt his son.

As they approached the villa they could see a Choi Han and an unknown dark elf approaching towards them or rather towards the dragon. They both looked stressed and worried.

It was very strange to see their faces with these expressions. But the most surprised was the crown prince, he was seen in his dark elf form! how can this person do this with complete confidence while in public, are they crazy?!

"Cale-nim! What happened, why are you in this state?!"

"Dongseong!"

Choi han and Alberu approached Cale who was in the arms of the dragon but did not touch him they were afraid of hurting him.

"I'm going to-*cough*" Cale wanted to reassure them but he coughed up blood instead.

Everyone became even more frantic, Alberu gave him a highest quality healing potion he had on him as Choi han helped him give it to him.

"Cale, don't talk if it's difficult you should rest" The dragon's words sounded like an order.

"*sigh* Okay."

Cale fell asleep quickly, it was easier for him to escape all this mess. But he still warned his powers.

-Please don't make me spit blood again...

-Sorry...

As Cale now slept everyone looked at the uninvited guests with a hostile look.

" Who are you ? " Tcf Alberu asked first. The answer came from the dragon.

"Parallel world, destruction. The god of death makes them look for a savior for their world."

Alberu and Choi Han's reactions were different.

Alberu was angry at the god of death obviously it was his fault but he was also amused these idiots had just hit their savior. As if they could get any help now with what they had just done. Although they still have to ask Cale's opinion on what to do with them. This bastard is too bigentil...

While Choi Han observed his double in a very hostile manner, Cale told him the whole story of the novel, he knew where these people came from and what they had done...

TBOAH Choi han who received the killing intentions from TCF Choi han didn't understand why he was like that. He understood that it was not an illusion or any trap but he still did not understand his double.

"Why are you protecting this trash?!" 

-----

So opinions on how to handle this? Simple and pure humiliation or with information all the same? No torture it's not funny, make them despair and see their world sink because of their stupidity and nicer, they will eventually kill their Choi han themselves who knows ~