Chapter 16

"Sit down." He motioned to Lock. The wolf complied. TBOAH Rosalyn is sitting next to him.

The meal was quiet at the end when everyone was getting up. He spoke to TBOAH Lock.

"TBOAH Lock if you want to go and train, ask TCF Lock for help. He would know how to help you. But above all, don't forget that you are a child, don't overdo it."

He nodded before going to meet his double.

"Do you have something to ask me?" Cale asked TBOAH Rosalyn, who had looked at him throughout the meal but seemed hesitant to talk to him.

"I know you're already helping me but..." She bit her lips, she didn't want to ask too much but she was really having trouble.

"Get straight to the point."

"The others are becoming more and more aggressive, especially Alberu and Choi han. I don't know how to deal with them..."

The others still haven't left the dining room heard about TBOAH Rosalyn. TCF Alberu and Choi han couldn't believe it. They also wanted to ask him a question...

Luckily for them Cale had the same thoughts.

"Have they ever hurt you?"

"...They tried but I am stronger I can defend myself. I'm worried about Lock, normally I wouldn't be suspicious of them but since we came here. They have become different..."

"*sigh* They'll never learn, too bad. Don't worry we will take care of them, if you need help don't hesitate to ask. TCF Ron is never far away. Just ask his name in the hallways and he will help you."

"Thank you." She left with that.

TCF Choi han and Alberu approached Cale.

"Hyung, do you think you could be a threat?"

Anyone would have found this question disrespectful but Alberu understood.

"I would do anything to protect my people." Was a simple answer but one that could be taken as a yes.

"Should we protect them or you protect ?" Alberu asked, he still remembered his double's words.

"Hyung, you're annoying. No, you're both boring."

"Choi han, Eruhaben-nim can you watch out for this idiot. And Ron protect TBOAH Rosalyn and Lock. " He completely ignored Cale.

The people mentioned nodded, they obviously agreed.

Only TCF Choi han had a question, why Cale hadn't asked him about his double like in Alberu.

He didn't have time to ask Cale, he was out. He had to follow him to protect him.

Cale had gone out to the outdoor training ground to watch TBOAH Rosalyn and TBOAH Lock training.

"How's it going ?"

"They will learn quickly, but you already know that. What are you going to do for the others?

"Ron and Beacrox won't be a problem as soon as they see that they are in a dead end with Alberu and Choi han they will come on their own. The only problem remains these two."

"What should you do?" Eruhaben wasn't really worried what can they even do against their family, they are weak.

"I have to talk to them myself, so they don't already think about hurting TBOAH Rosalyn and Lock."

"Very well,i come with you."

Cale decided to see them now, he already wanted to take a nap when he was already tired of seeing them.

Cale, Eruhaben and Choi han went up to their room. Cale didn't even bother to ask for permission to enter. He was in his house and his people were boring

"Hello, I heard what happened with TBOAH Rosalyn."

"Yes, we had a little different." TBOAH Alberu quickly spoke he noticed that he seemed to be angry about something.

"Did I ask you something? No very well shut up." Cale pressured him with his aura at full power. Shutting him up quickly, he couldn't even look him in the eyes. Not to mention staying conscious.

"Well, that's better. For starters, don't even think about hurting someone in my house. Otherwise I will send you directly back to your world, the fate of Rosalyn and Lock will be my problem, I will find a solution so that they live peacefully while you die in a war. Then don't ask her about what she was told. She won't tell you, I told her not to. You must grow up on your own, if possible... for your stupid ideas I advise you to refrain from any aggression on my family, otherwise I will kill you myself before you can make a move against them. I'm calm and willing to help, but don't push too hard either. I warned you several times, it will be the last."

Cale was about to leave the room but said one last thing.

"TBOAH Ron and Beacrox, think about your future. Especially you, if your son's life is important to you then not to remain locked in our despair until you become blind. I'm sure your doubles have a lot to tell you. As for the two of you, protecting your people is important but remaining human too, don't become a monster, right TBOAH Choi han."

—-

Hello everyone, I'm pausing my account until January. I wish you all a happy holiday season 🥰 Then I'm looking for a beta reader or someone who could help me with my stories, especially in English. Thanks a lot