Chapter 29

-Are you really going to team up with the white star? The super rocker asked skeptically.

"Why not, he might be a good person after all, I have nothing to lose."

-Are you sure you're doing okay? He then asked Cale a little hesitantly.

"Of course, I'm perfectly fine. I even feel in a good mood."

-He's really gone crazy, hasn't he? Fire hesitantly asked the other ancient power.

"Isn't that the best way to hit him than to do it behind his back thinking we're an ally?"

-'...'

Only the two most chaotic ancient powers agreed.

"May I know who I made this agreement with?"

Cale looked at the white star who had just asked him the question.

"Cale Henituse."

"How strange, you can call me the white star."

Of course Cale was waiting, he didn't wake up his real name but that didn't matter.

"Hmm, you are a noble from the kingdom of Roan right?"

"Yes, from the northeastern territory."

He could see him frowning as if he was annoyed.

"You planned to attack this kingdom of Roan starting with this territory right? I plan to defend it as I said my family is important to me."

He no longer asked how he knew it, the gods obviously.

"I guess this will attack was a waste of time..."

He considered what he could do before looking back down at the chaos below.

"It seems they failed, as planned, I'm sorry but it seems like I have to go. We will continue this conversation later."

He was able to see him leave, leaving everyone behind. Cale came back down to see how the others were doing. Given the state of the enemies, it seems that the fight was rather unique

After some exchanges with the elves, Cale returned home followed by Eruhaben, who continues to observe him for the moment.

The rest of the time was occupied by tigers, whales and a crazy Toonka. He had heard of an alliance with the other Toonka, the Roan Kingdom and the Jungle Queen, Cale told them to refuse, that they could not trust the Crown Prince of Roan. Of course they accepted his advices. Cale promised them in return that he would come and help them if he needed it.

He also thought about what he could offer the White Star in exchange for not attacking Roan's territories. He thought of the kingdom of Caro, they had done nothing against him but it was useless territory for him. He could offer it to the dark elf later. He will certainly help the White Star and the Empire in the war with Leona Castle. And he will take a walk in the territory of the deserts with the territory of Dudori, another place that will disappear because he did not cares even a single bit about it.

"Ah, I must not forget that madman."

"Human, who are you talking about?" He could hear the voice of the small black dragon.

There were all three of them with him in his room, it just seemed the children came to join him.

"A completely crazy person, don't go near him if you ever see or meet him."

He could see the kids nodding, he must remember to kill this guy before he says crazy things like he did in his world. He got chills just thinking about it.

"...Maybe make everything disappear would be better..."

The whispers of destruction made the children tremble, not that Cale even noticed.

Cale was given some time to rest before he had to move again, the incident in the empire palace was coming. He must act so that the evidence incriminates the kingdom of Roan. Given what happened with Venion in the empire, this shouldn't be too difficult. As he planned to spare Roan with the White Star, he will undoubtedly cause chaos with the empire.

While back in the empire, he vaguely wondered what the heroes were doing when he seemed to be working so much. In all the places of battle, he didn't even see them. Are they doing anything at least to save their world? He'll have to stop by the palace to check it out later and chat with the other princes too.