Chapter 19

After that Cale went back to bed and slipped under the covers, he had to think about his situation. He didn't want to help, didn't want to start all over again, he was really tired. But the god gifted him with mighty power by speaking of powers.

-How are you ?

-It's awesome, we've never been this strong and without any backlash we can turn everything around! The firepower was practically buzzing with joy.

-We can fuck up all these *****' Water seemed to agree.

All the old powers agreed and were delighted.

-Hey, we can just go to the White Star bases and destroy everything!

-That's a good idea. Cale agreed that it might get him home quickly.

'Come on, it's no fun if you finish so quickly!' A whiny voice soon came.

'You again... that's what we agreed, I'm helping him and you're watching?'

'Yes, but a film must still last with suspense and action'

'You take my life for entertainment? '

' Yes ?'

Cale remained silent at the agreement of the god who simply recognized it as true and who didn't seem to care.

'Hmm... Anyway, try to follow the original story a bit, I'm not asking for the two years either but just for a while please! It's much more fun to make fun of these idiots than to simply crush them. Plus if you do everything on your own, how are you going to explain it, you will definitely be considered a god or a hero for this world. '

'I can just hide. '

'Not if I get involved~'

"*sigh* I don't want to go out at all now..." Cale spoke out loud, aware of the butler's presence behind the door.

Separate from Cale, the Henituse Duchy received a call from the palace from the Crown Prince. He wanted an interview with young master Cale.

"I will deliver the message to him, your highness. "

"Okay, tell him it's urgent. "

He then hung up the call. Deruth sent a servant to notify Cale of the request. But the earl was curious why the crown prince would want to see Cale, especially given his behavior. He didn't really understand but as long as it doesn't hurt his family in one way or another, he's not going to do anything about it. Although he can keep an eye on this crown prince a bit.

On Alberu's side as soon as he reappeared in his world he started to panic, they did not receive information about the war and he was already back their world was definitely condemned before receiving a message from an unknown person in his mind.

'Hello, I'm the one who sent you back here, everyone is here and even Cale Henituse from the other world can help you! I restarted your world just as everything started to turn upside down! Good luck ! Ah don't touch Cale-nim either, I'm not the god of death. Don't forget, I will kill you as soon as you think about hurting him, be careful, I'm watching you. Take good care of him, he deserves it!'

The message ended with that, he was happy their world had new hope.

Return to Cale.

He didn't move all day but Ron tried to give him meals in addition to a butler who came to talk to him about the crown prince's request. Cale fired them both.

He doesn't need them and doesn't want to talk to them or accept anything from them.

He decided to get out of here before we came to find him. He quickly looked in the room he was in to see if there was anything to hide his red hair. He found a long coat with a hood.

Once he was dressed, he climbed out of his bedroom window with his old powers so no one would hear him leave. Only Ron felt his presence disappear from the room.

Ron sighed no matter the young master he serves, he is always problematic, especially this one. While the crown prince is looking for him he runs away, he is also sure that the punk will come soon. Not to mention the case of Deruth Henituse...

Cale went to Billos' inn, he took a room for a while. Willfully ignoring the chaos he had caused. The count was looking for him after 2 days of disappearance, he was used to seeing him out drinking but he always ended up coming back the same evening. The crown prince, who never received a response, called the county back to learn of the disappearance of the young master. He proposed to the count to bring in the royal knights to help him in the search even if the help of royalty to find a young master like Cale was strange he did not question it. His son was more important.

Of course Cale, who heard all this, had already taken care to hide his identity with a false name. He was quietly eating fruit on his bed while he heard the elements of the wind coming to report to him the movement of the knights. Until something comes to challenge him.

"Be careful, the butler is in the inn"

"He's asking questions about you!"

"Your cover is blown!"

"Is he coming up here?"

A sound behind the door tells him yes.

"Young master it's me, please don't run away again. We just want to talk."

Cale sighed but opened the door with his wind, he didn't move. He could always leave if he wanted.

"Young master."

"Don't call me that, I'm not him."

"Yet you are in his body right now you can't do what you want people will come looking for you especially the count. Even his Highness"

Cale just looked at the assassin who seemed more docile than he remembered.

"Do you think I care? I was brought here by force, I must fight again while my world is at peace after 2 years of war! You'd have to be crazy to think I'm just going to do what you want. I was very kind to you when you came to my world but I am terribly bored here." The more he spoke, the more the dominant aura became active in front of the poor, sweaty butler.

He hadn't seen before his growing anger but the royal knights were also climbing the steps of the inn towards his room.

-Cale, I don't think he can withstand your aura for long, especially at this power. The super rock called back to calm him down.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, it's not like him to lose control like that.

After a few seconds, he was able to turn off the power and let the butler breathe. He could see the royal knights coming through the gate.

"Young Master, His Highness is looking for you and hopes you are well. He would like to meet you. " The person in charge spoke directly to Cale. Who recognized her as Tasha, Alberu's aunt.

Cale ignored them to look at the window, he really wanted to leave. But that won't stop them from looking for him everywhere, he doesn't really like being hunted by guards and even less an assassin.

He sighed again before answering.

"I'm really fed up...you say something to the Count, it doesn't matter as long as he leaves me alone." After finishing dealing with the butler he moved on to Tasha who had sent the guards away to be alone with Cale.

"When did you tell your nephews that I don't care if he wants to talk to me, I'll do what I want. It doesn't matter, who even asks me the king. I don't want to talk to a bad guy." Cale still remembered what he had done in his world, maybe he could go to Rosalyn, Lock and the kids and help them.

Both Tasha and Ron frowned at the young master's words. Especially Tasha, how can a simple noble talk like that to a crown prince.

-Follow me, I must take you to the palace.

Cale was thinking about something before this proposition.

-Cale, don't think about blowing up the palace...

-Why not ? Fire asked the question, Cale wanted to know too.

---

I saw the comments and everyone wants the same thing... so how about a Cale op with no restrictions and being annoyed by everyone!!