Chapter 6

"My world is safe, why should I care about others? In short, come and take a tour of the capital." He didn't have time to refuse, he was dragged into a teleport. TCF Alberu had already changed his hair and eye colors, it would be strange if two similar people appeared in addition to the emperor. As for TCF Alberu, he took his normal dark elf form.

"Are you really going to walk around like that?!" He asked in horror and fear.

"Of course, it doesn't matter, everyone already knows who I am and have accepted the existence of dark elves and other people with dark attributes, even Mary can live on the surface, isn't that incredible! "

TBOAH Alberu had his mouth wide open of course it was his dream but he didn't think it could happen one day. People have always hated dark beings no matter what they did they were frowned upon, hunted and killed. They attributed all the words and made them responsible for all the problems to the point that they had to live hidden underground. Whereas with Mary, if the situation of the Dark Elves was already difficult, that of the necromancers is not even comparable. The churches of the sun god condemned their existence and erased them from the face of the world. He then spoke out loud.

"How..." The question was interrupted by TCF Alberu who had a happy and sincere smile on his face unlike TBOAH Alberu's trembling eyes.

"Our beloved commander did this I owe him everything, it is also thanks to him that I became emperor and not just king. Even when I doubted myself, he was able to convince me to take the place that was rightfully mine. You know the curse, I showed him... He said it was nonsense and that I should become king. Isn't it incredible? " TCF Alberu seemed very happy.

"You became emperor?!" A lot of things were shocking in TCF Alberu's words but it was these words that made him react.

"Ah you finally noticed, yes I govern the empire of Roan! It's all mine! " TCF Alberu's smile became more and more authentic. While TBOAH Alberu became sullen and jealous.

"It must be amazing! can I meet him, I would really like to see him? "

TCF Alberu shook his head and continued speaking.

"I already said no but never say that to him, he might run away... that is if you ever meet him." He had a playful smile on his face as he said it.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked, he knew there was a reason for TCF Albeur to show him all this.

He shrugged his shoulders and continued walking around the city while talking. They were walking through a market with many stalls, all colorful and filled with things, objects, fruits, vegetables. The city was resplendent filled with joy and happiness with many races mixing.

TBOAH's eyes were filled with lust. TCF Alberu was even happier to see him like that.

"If you don't want to tell me who it is, maybe you can tell me about him?"

"Don't think you can find out who he is with information like that, it's impossible. But yes I can do it, so where do I start? " He looked thoughtful.

"Ah yes, he doesn't like power, he refused all the titles I wanted to give him, practically crying like a child. I so wanted to have him as prime minister but he threatened to leave the continent and go into hiding if I did." TCF Alberu shook his head as if he couldn't believe it himself.

"The only thing he wants is money or whatever is free and food. We were already afraid that it would be taken away, *sigh* King Fredo constantly tries to buy it with cookies we have had to get it back several times already. *sigh* He's exhausting me" He didn't seem tired at all when he said it, he even seemed happy.

TBOAH Alberu had questions about who King Fredo was again, he didn't know this person but he was more focused on the personality traits of the hero, he seemed a bit stupid but if he could have realized all that he certainly would be. not. Maybe he can find a way to convince him to come with them.

TCF Alberu knew what his double was thinking and turned around to meet his gaze, his happy expression changing to a vicious and cold expression.

"Don't think you can take him away from us or anything similar, no matter what dimension you are in... We will find you to bring him back."

His expression and words scared TBOAH Alberu who backed away unconsciously.

Seeing this TCF Alberu returned to his bright expression so quickly that TBOAH Alberu thought he had dreamed.

Satisfied he started talking again.

"He is a person with a big heart, he has helped so many people and if you ask why he will say just because *sigh*. You know, I even made him my sworn brother but I see him as a blood brother."

The more, he talked the more he became jealous, it was all he had dreamed of and even more so even the craziest things that he never thought he could achieve even in these wildest fantasies. He was getting really impatient to meet him... and take him with him... maybe he can try to convince him to help them. Either way, he had nothing left to lose.

TCF Alberu took note to tell others to pay attention to the doings of the TBOAH people. They don't know how protective they are of the redhead, poor on them if they try anything again.