Chapter 12

The two Choi han then stayed together all day, well until TBOAH Choi han ended up passing out from exhaustion and injury. While TCF Choi han just looked delighted...

On the side of the two Rosalyns, TCF Rosalyn had left for her magic tower after the meal followed by TBOAH Rosalyn. They toured the laboratories, spoke to different mages, she told him about the different experiments that were currently being carried out in addition to her work as mistress of the tower.

TBOAH Rosalyn was amazed that, she was able to make her dream come true. She was always on the path to do it but with the start of the war in her world, she didn't know how long it would take her to achieve it and given how it had gone maybe she will never be able to do it...

If she was alone she would have slapped herself for her thoughts, normally she would never back down from an obstacle she certainly wasn't like that. She will make her dream come true, no matter how long it takes.

Cutting her chaotic thoughts short, she refocused on TCF Rosalyn. After their visit they both went to TCF Rosalyn's personal office.

They both sat on a small table, TCF Rosalyn summoned tea and snacks with her magic. She looked at TBOAH Rosalyn, those eyes had a lot of questions.

"If you want to ask me something, do it."

"I just want to know how could you do all this? I have to take notes to do it too! " His eyes burned with passion and motivation.

TCF Rosalyn first grabbed her cup of tea to take a sip before answering him.

"I had a good investor, he helped me finance everything. In addition to giving me a good teacher, the best of all. He gave me the means to make all my dreams come true."

TBOAH Rosalyn wasn't stupid, she knew she was talking about TCF Cale Henituse, he was the center of this world.

"It was Cale Henituse who helped you, wasn't it. Even though I know it, I still don't understand how it's possible, in our world he's known to be..." She didn't want to say it, she saw how the other people reacted.

"You know he was like that here too but I am a mage and you must not forget that a mage does not fall for rumors. "

"But there is also TBOAH Choi han who told us about him..."

"I am aware of this in your world too. With us it didn't happen like that... our Cale...change before that" She did not explain further the situation of the Cale of her world, she did not know if she should tell them or not. But that won't change the situation in their world...

"But I know that in your situation TBOAH Choi han was as responsible as TBOAH Cale..." She then explained to him why she said that. His double understood immediately.

"I'm not excusing either of them's behavior but TBOAH Choi han could have killed him, although men always need to fight to show their disagreement." She shook her head at his own words before sighing.

"The only thing I don't accept at all is the fact that our Cale is being attacked for no reason and that your crown prince is proposing such stupid ideas" The cup in his hands almost broke with the force she was exercising on it.

"Although I'm sure TCF Choi han and TCF Alberu will take care of them." The smile after his words scares his double.

"I understand why everyone was angry I would be too if they hurt my family but why is your Cale so stubborn in not helping us? "

"He was at the forefront of the war for the two years it lasted. He's beaten with all his might until he spits blood and faints for weeks. It hasn't even been long since the war ended with us but there has been so much to do that he still hasn't had time to rest and now that he can finally do so you arrive and ask him to start all over again. Any person would be angry, especially since the request comes from the same people who violently hit him earlier."

She looked at her double to see his reaction.

"Yes, I see..." Of course she understood, she was as smart.

"Besides, he didn't tell you that he completely refused to help you."

"Yes I remember what he said but I don't really understand."

"I can't help you, I don't understand most of the things he thinks" She said laughing while her double looked at her in shock, even she didn't understand him! How were they going to do it then?!

In front of TBOAH Rosalyn's gaze, she started talking again.

"Don't worry, he won't end up helping you, leave him alone, he'll come to you when the time is right came. Well I'm going to tell you about my teachers but just before that I would like to know one thing. "

A stern look was on his face that made TBOAH Rosalyn swallow hard. She nodded asking him to continue.

"Why didn't you go against TBOAH Choi han, when he beat a random person?"

"I... we thought it was a bad joke from the god, the only person TBOAH Choi han doesn't like appears first in a new world, who was supposed to help us..."

TCF Rosalyn sighed but didn't say anything, she also understood a little, but there were still the words of the god of death.... Well was Cale never lucky that they fell on them first.

"Okay I see... please stop him next time..." His double quickly nodded.