Chapter 30

Like the first time, he entered the Imperiale palace in the form of a guard. This time he went directly to the imperial prince's office.

He was doing some paperwork when suddently he heard the door open, he immediately looked up with a frown at the lack of respect but didn't say anything when he saw who was the person to enter.

"So, did you miss me?" Cale's mocking smile did not falter in the face of the prince's obvious expression.

"Hello my prince." Cale moved closer to him but took off his disguise before sitting in front of him, there were two chairs in front of the desk Cale took one.

"How has everything been going here?" Cale leaned towards Adin as he said that, who backed away, moving his body away from the redhead who was way too close. Cale absolutely loved Adin's reaction, it was really fun to play with him, what an interesting little game... no, interesting person. He wasn't sure his thoughts were scattered anymore.

"You caused a lot of trouble." He said without looking at Cale. It was like he couldn't look at him, interesting.

"Ans i haven't finished, tonight there would be an attack in the palace during the reception. Don't do anything to prevent it, I just saw that the crown prince is here again."

"To show its good faith, the Kingdom of Roan sent the crown prince and a few people with him to figure out what was going on and help us clean up everything. I just had to accept."

"It's nothing, you did well, it's perfect."

His eyes shone and the smile grew on Cale's face which made the prince tremble.

Adin thought Cale was going to leave but then a dagger came out of nowhere and directly came to his throat as Cale slid behind him. He could feel him very close to him, his breathing was hot against his ear.

"You're the one who told the white star about me, didn't you? I know it's you. I'll pass this time but next time, I will kill you. A pawn that cannot stay in its place has no need to exist." Cale was nowfar away from him but he could still feel the presence of the blade and warm breath on his neck.

He left quietly with that. The prince dropped on the chair in his office. This guy is completely crazy!

The ancient powers who just saw Cale's actions all had the same or atleast almost the same question.

-Damn what happened to our Cale?! Could you imagine the super rock curled up in the corner of Cale's head thinking about his life, or rather his death?

-Didn't he just flirt with the prince? Fire asked hesitantly.

-I'm not even sure he knows the definition of that word... The wind answered, the super rock didn't even want to deal with the question.

From Cale's side of the family in the original world.

Everyone went white in horror and shock. They had the same thoughts about the fire ancient power but luckily, Alberu reminded them that Cale is dense, otherwise they would have all lost their cool in one way or another.