Chapter 11

TCF Choi han threw TBOAH Choi han on the ground, he took a few steps away before taking out his sword and adding his aura to it.

Now everyone understood what the dragon had said when he looked at them. Even their sword master is weak in front of TCF Choi han. His aura seemed stronger and different from hers.

"Stand up and fight. Or maybe Cale-nim is right." TCF Choi han incited him to fight by provoking him and as always TBOAH Choi han took the bait.

TBOAH Choi han attacked him with his sword filled with aura. But as expected, even if he had used all his strength. TCF Choi han absolutely did not flinch.

Now that the two were facing each other with their swords touching, they could truly gauge each other's strength.

"Yeah it's weak..." TCF Choi Han confirmed it which pissed off his double.

He moved away a second time and then returned to the attack but still no results.

"How are you different, where does this strength come from? It's because of Cale henituse, you just forgave him and made friends with him?! "

"I'm not an idiot running around for revenge like you. I put the past behind me and found myself a new family with a better goal than just revenge. I want to protect my family so that we can all live happily. And our meeting has nothing to do with yours and TBOAH Cale Henituse. "

TCF Choi han attacked him in turn. Under the force of the impact, TBOAH Choi han fell, crushed by TCF Choi han.

"Cale-nim showed me a different world and taught me other values. I owe him everything, it's thanks to him that I was able to become so strong and that I have a family."

"You just became a puppy obey!" TBOAH Choi han didn't know why but these words made him even more angry.

"In the meantime, it's you I'm going to beat, I haven't forgotten that you hurt Cale-nim in addition to TBOAH Cale henituse. Not to mention you're trying to steal our Cale-nim. "

"We just want information, to help our world. "

"He said he didn't want to talk to you, you need to prove to him that you deserve it."

"You're just selfish people, you don't care about all the lives that are at stake! "

"We collected all this information through pain and blood... especially that of Cale-nim... so don't think that you can have everything for free without making any effort. You work for this, of course in my own way and the best way is to fight together. It's more profitable for both of us, don't you think?"

TBOAH Choi han got chills all over his body. He will certainly not come out of this fight whole.

Their fight finally resumed, it was rather a one-sided fight.

"Don't worry we have plenty of healing potions."

TCF Choi han smiled as his double became paler.

Their fight finally resumed, is a one-sided fight.

TCF Choi han spoke again as he hit his double.

"You know that Cale-nim completely restored Harrison village. It has become a pleasant place to live with lots of people. "

" What ? " TBOAH Choi han didn't have time to think about TCF Choi han's words as he continued to attack him.

"Yes, he completely renovated the village. He's a really good person. "

"He offered me a house when I had nothing left."

"He taught me to protect when my hands were already covered in blood."

Each sentence was punctuated by a violent and direct blow on TBOAH Choi han's sword. Obviously he didn't have all his strength there otherwise he would have already broken his sword and his body but that was not his goal here.

"I have a big family now with many people who are dear to me. I would be ready to give my life for them. " The last blow was stronger to make him stumble.

"And what do you have besides anger? Eh ? She blinds you and you won't be able to become stronger... you will remain weak and you will lose everything again..." He looked at TBOAH Choi han with pity.

He could especially see what he would look like if Cale hadn't helped him, he was even more grateful.

Their fight lasted a little while until TBOAH Choi han fell exhausted and bruised to the ground while TCF Choi han looked quite refreshed.

" Already finished ? " TCF Choi han asked with a smile.

"How can I become stronger... I have already lost everything... I have nothing left to protect? " TBOAH Choi han asked, he wanted to become as strong as him but he didn't know how to do it. TCF Choi han told him about a goal other than revenge but he couldn't find what, he had nothing left besides that.

"You're such an idiot *sigh* Rosalyn and lock, don't you consider them family? You just need to create a new family and protect it ger with all your soul. If you couldn't protect the people of the village, protect your new family and become stronger."

"As if it were that easy to do..."

TCF Choi han snorted at his words.

"The war wasn't easy for us either. Now stop whining and get up, I'm not done with you."

Even though he groaned in pain, he got up. He was covered in dust but he got back into fighting position. Although he knew it wouldn't do much good against him.

"Okay, let's have some more fun. You must learn your lesson."