Chapter 21

Cale goes back to the inn and as planned the butler had returned after speaking with the count.

"*sigh* I'm not going to stay here. Take care of the count and Choi han. Try not to fail this time." Cale said without looking away from Ron, he seemed cold and completely devoid of feeling.

Ron was shaken to see Cale looking at him that way. He really looked like a bad guy.

He turned away from the butler to go out the door and get out.

He had planned to find the children before going to the forest of darkness even if they also knew this location, now all he had to do was put up protective barriers and he would be safe.

On the same day, Choi Han arrived this time directly at Henituse County, he was looking for Cale Henituse. He first met the count; he has not changed from his first experience but first he must honor the memory of the villagers. He then asked about the young master, the count simply told him that he had gone out but he did not know when he would return.

Once the meeting with the count was over, he went to see Ron who was in the kitchen of the estate with Beacrox.

"Where is young master Cale ?"

"You punk, always so rude." The answer came with a knife flying in his direction which he avoided.

" Answer my question."

"I don't know, he left the county as soon as he arrived in our world. He doesn't want to help us and he seems to be in a particularly bad mood."

Ron himself knew that his words were weak to express what he himself felt about the young master, but he knew that Choi han would not believe him, and he would be rather angry. The only emotion he can express...

" What?!"

Faced with the swordsman's rage, the butler simply sighed. He was always so predictable.

"Don't you think it's a little bit your fault that our world is going to be destroyed once again, if you knew how to control yourself instead of just looking like a raving lunatic."

His anger did not come down in front of the butler but the chef intervened between the two before it degenerated into another fight in his kitchen.

The world ran its course after that, the only thing the crown prince heard of Cale henituse's actions was the disappearance and explosion of a mountain in the northeastern vicinity.

And the return of Choi Han, Lock, Rosalyn and the two Molans taught him that Lock's family was saved. Otherwise, he didn't even know where he was.

Together they prepared for the future attack on the place. They cannot stop the gathering but just prevent it from causing as many victims as the first time.

Cale was quiet in his villa doing nothing but resting with the cat children and the baby dragon he had saved before the god came back to bother him.

'The first attack is coming, aren't you going to do anything? I'm sure the real Cale whose body you took would be sad if his brother was hurt, just like in the real timeline. Basen was traumatized for a long time... you should know what it does, especially to a young child.'

'You're particularly annoying you know, aren't you going to leave me in peace?!'

' Thanks! And not in the least, I must manage your family as well as you do, I have the right to something too!' The voice started to cry again.