2.

(Y/N) Pov.

I woke up from a knock at the door. Slowly getting up, I walked over to the door and open the door and saw Alejandro standing there with a smile. Tilting my head wondering why he was so smiley today.

"Morning, I was wondering if you would like to spar today with me? Like old times." Alejandro asked, and this made me smile.

"I would love to. Just let me get ready." I told him as he nodded and walk off while I shut my door.

Walking to where my clothes are at and start changing. Putting on a black sport bra and black camo pants, then put on a black tank top. Once I'm done getting dressed, I put my hair in a high ponytail then put on my mask before walking out of my room and to the kitchen to get a quick food and Alejandro was there drinking some coffee. Getting some toast and a cup of coffee while checking the time and it was 5:30 in the morning and looking at Alejandro.

"Like old times, the same time to get up and do a lap before kicking your ass?" I said with a smirk as he laughed.

"Yeah, like old times. Say Price told me you are having those dreams again. Do you want to talk about it?" Alejandro asked, and I shook my head no.

"I'm fine, just still wonder why I went rogue that day, but luck I did because I get to meet you and Price." I told him as he smiles.

"Wow, you two are sure up early." Turning my head to see Price walking in with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, we are going to train this morning." I said, as he nodded.

Price and Alejandro were talking to each other while I pulled up my mask and eat my toast and drink some coffee. Once I'm done eating and drinking, I pull my mask back down. Getting up and head off to the door, looking over at Price and Alejandro as they kept on talking so I walked out and start my run around the bass. The bass was not the big, but it was nice; I kept on running till someone was behind me, so I turn my head and saw Alejandro running behind me. I stopped, so did he, as he was smiling and stopped next to me.

"You ready to get your ass kicked, kid?" Alejandro asked while I roll my eyes with a smirk.

"Bring it on." I said as he laughed, then head off to the training grounds.

I saw Ghost in the shooting range with Soap as I can't help but feel drawn to them, including Konig. Something about those three wants to be closer to them, especially to Ghost. Alejandro step into the arena while I step into the arena also and pulled my ponytail again to make it tight and get ready for a fight.

"I hope you are ready to get your ass kicked again." I told him as we circle.

"Oh, we will see about that (y/n)...who knows, maybe I will win this one this time." Alejandro said with a confident smirk.

"Yes, we will see about that." I took after him.

He did a swing, but I ducked and swing my right leg up to his side and hit him hard as he grunted in pain while backing away. I took this while did a turn and kicked him again, this time in the chest as he falls backwards and land on his back. He got up fast and start coming at me but I did a backflip and landed while doing the splits before twirl on the ground having my legs knocking Alejandro on his ass then rolled over as my left leg wrap around his neck and I hold him in a leg choke hold.

"Damn, she got skills!" I heard Soap called as I pay no attention to him but look down at Alejandro.

"I give!" Alejandro yelled while patting my leg and I let him go while standing up. "Damn, I forgot how good you are."

"Sorry about that Alejandro." I said while holding out a hand to him and he took it while I pulled him up and he stood up.

"Wow, no wonder they call you She Devil." I turn my head and look at Soap and Ghost as they were near the arena.