3.

(Y/N) Pov.

I woke up as my room was still dark in my room and I look over at my phone and check the time as it say it was four in the morning. With a moan and pulled off the covers and stood up while walking to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror as a flash of the red room came into my mind but this time it was only me when I was little and I have to kill a man but I did not want to till a whip sound came and I flinch by the sound as the man was now dead in front of me. I started to breath heavy as the vision was done and I place my hand over my heart as I calm myself down. There was a knock at my door but I pay no attention to it till I hear it open and my danger sensed kicked in and I stood up straight and slowly walked to the bathroom door and lean against it to listen as I hear someone in my room. I open my door fast once they are right next to the door and tackle them down while having them in a fast choke hold.

"W-wait...it-it's just me..." I stopped when I notice it was Soap.

"Johnny what the hell?!" I whisper yelled at him as he sighed when I let go of him and sit down on the ground next to him.

"I was checking on you...but I guess you are okay." Johnny said as I sighed and look at him as he have a scratch from my fingernail.

"Shit, your cheek." I said as Soap reached his hand to his cheek and pulled away as a there was a little of blood. "I'm sorry, here." I get up and go into my bathroom to get the first ad-kit. "Sit on my bed now." I order him and he did what he was told.

"You don't have to do this." He said as I sighed and walked over and start cleaning his cheek where I scratch him.

"I do. I hurt you and I'm sorry. Plus, why did you check on me while I was sleeping?" I asked, while treating his wound as he chuckled.

"I just want to make sure you are sleeping well. I know sometimes we get nightmares." He said while I roll my eyes and smile.

"Yeah, well, I am fine." I told him as he looks up at me, then look back down, but look back at me fast.

"Your face..." He said as my eyes widen and reached over for my mask but he stopped me. "No, it's fine, it's just you are exquisite."

"Thanks, but I really don't like showing my face to people much." I mumbled while looking down, but I felt him reached over and cup my cheek.

I look at him as he looks into my (e/c) and leans in. I felt my face heat as I slowly lean in also and I saw him looking at my lips, into my eyes and back to my lips. I part my lips a bit and our noses touch. Soap swallows hard and leans in more than our lips touched. The kiss was very nice, and I kissed back as I slowly move to sit down on his lap. Soap place his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. The kiss slowly turns into a slow make-out. I moan softly and pulled away to get some air while Soap kiss down to my neck; I ran my fingers through his mohawk hair a bit before resting my hands on his chest and he pull away from my neck and look into each other eyes.

"Gosh, I wanted to do that for sometime now." Soap said as I blush and look into his eyes and place my hand on his cheek as he leans into it with his eyes closed. "I know this is baffling, but I fall for you when I first saw you."

"Really?" I asked as he hummed and open his eyes, then look into my eyes with lust and love in them. "It's the best you don't fall for me." I told him as he leans in and place his forehead against mine.

"And why is that?" Soap asked as I sighed and close my eyes and rub my nose on his.

"Because I might break your heart, plus we just meet. You don't even know me." I told him as he hummed and kissed me.

"I would like to take a chance," Soap said as I smirk a little and kiss him back.

I deepen the kiss while grind against Soap as he moaned in the kiss while his grip on my hips more. I can feel him getting harder underneath me, pulling away from the kiss and kiss down to his neck as he hummed, as I trace my fingernails on his neck while I lick his neck with some kisses. Feeling him shiver by my actions and I smirk at this, then pull away and look into his eyes. Soap eyes hooded with lust and his face was red with some sweat bead on the side of his forehead.