25.

(Y/N) POV.

It was Christmas, and everyone was up and enjoying the holiday as it was snowing outside. Gaz and Soap got all bundled up and head outside to enjoy the snow day while the others were by the fire drinking some coco and talking. Konig was sitting with Ghost as I can't help but think about what happen last night with him. I shook off the thought and look over at Price.

"Dad, can I talk to you alone?" I asked as Price looks at me and nodded.

We walked away from the others, and Price looks at me with a worried expression. I crossed my arms and looking down, wondering how am I was going to tell him that three men were after my heart. I look up at him and sighed.

"How do you deal with three people that loves you?" I asked straight out of the blue and his face expression look shocked before looking stern and a smirk on his lips.

"Who are the three?" He asked.

"Ghost, Soap, and Konig." I said, as he nodded.

"Do you have the same feeling for them?" He asked, and I sighed.

"Kinda..."

"Tell me each of them about how you feel about them." He said, and I nodded.

"Okay...Konig, I see as a good friend. He is shy and kind, but also a badass at fighting. He is tall and big and he is handsome. Soap he is adorable, fun, funny, kind, sweet, and a very attractive guy that I can't help myself but want to cuddle up to him all the time. And Ghost...." Sighed and smiles a little. "He is strong, loyal, and very handsome, but sometimes can be over protection. But I love him for that."

"I see...well to me, you have a tough choice to make. What I can tell, you love all three of them." Price said as I sighed and look down.

"Your no help." I mumbled as Price laughs a bit before looking serious.

"Follow your heart kid, it will know what to choose," Price said as I look at him and nodded.

"Alright thanks dad, oh and Merry Christmas." I said and hugs him as he hugs back.

"Merry Christmas kiddo." Price said.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling away and head back to the others as Soap and Gaz were back inside with snow on them. I laugh at Gaz as Price grabs some snow from his shoulder and put the snow in the back of his shirt and Gaz gasp from the cold. I look over at Soap, Ghost and Konig as they were talking to each other while Ghost was messing with Soap hair that looks like it grew a little longer. I can't help but let my heart learn for them, but I don't know who. Maybe dad was right, follow your heart and see who will have my heart and love. Alejandro walked over and kiss my cheek as I look at him weird as he normally doesn't kiss my cheek. He looked up, and I did the same thing and saw I was underneath a mistletoe.

"No one was near you, so I came over and give you the kiss." Alejandro said with a chuckle, and I smile up at him.

"Thanks Alejandro..." I look over at the three and I finally know who I want to be with. "Alejandro, I need you to do something for me." I whisper my plan to him as he smirks and nodded, then walks off to do my plan.

I stood there watching Alejandro talking to the group before they can look over. I head off to my room and place the mistletoe above my door, then head inside to wait for them to come over. I know this is weird on how to tell them I love them, but I want to do it privately and I just want to be alone with them. After a while, there was a knock at my door and I took a deep breath and stood next to my door.

"No going back. They are the one." I whisper to myself while grabbing the doorknob and start opening the door.

~686~