6.

Ghost POV.

It was the middle of the night and I was wide awake thinking about (y/n) in that dress that she got today. How it hugs her curves and how her skin was soft on my touch, I did saw her tattoo on her back when she was trying on the dress so I know she had a tattoo but how did Soap knows that she had a tattoo on her back. I shook off the feeling as I close my eyes trying to sleep but I can't so I got up and head out of my room to get something to drink. I heard some kind of soft scream, and I stopped and look at where it came from and it was coming from (Y/N) room. I walked over to it and knocked as the soft screams sound like crying. I turn the doorknob and walked in as I saw her in bed, tossing and turning while shaking. I can tell she was having a nightmare, so I slowly approach to her and place a hand on her shoulder as she sat up fast with wide eyes and sweat dripping down from her forehead.

"Hey, hey shh, shh, it's just me." I said in a soft tone as she looks at me with tears and I can't help but admire her beauty without the mask.

"Ghost? Wh-what are you doing here?" She asked while whipping her tears away and I clear my throat and look away.

"I heard you scream and crying so I was coming in to make sure you are alright." I said and stood up as she watched me.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I wake you." She said and I look down at her as she look scared about something and that tug my heart a bit of sadness seeing her like this.

"I will leave you then, and just to tell you (Y/N). You didn't wake me. I have been awake for sometime." I said while head to the door, but I felt a hand on mine and I stopped and turn around to look at her.

"Can you stay...please..." she said in a low tone and I felt my heart skipped a beat and I move towards her as she move so I can get into bed with her.

I lay down beside her as she move closer to me and play her head on top of my chest and I wrap my arm around her protectively as she snuggled close. We stay there quiet as I felt her fingertips tracing on my chest as I rub my thumb over her shoulder. She moves her head to look up at me and I look down at her as she has the most beautiful face I have ever seen.

"Ghost." She whispers.

"Simon." I said, as she looked into my eyes. "Call me by my name when we are alone."

"Simon...why you can't sleep if you don't mind me asking?" (Y/N) asked as I stay there for quiet till I reached with my free arm and cup her cheek while rubbing her soft cheek.

"I was thinking about something that was on my mind for sometime...on how your lips might feel on mine." I told her and her cheeks turn a little shade of red. "May I...kiss you?" I asked as she think for a bit before nodding.

I pulled my mask up to my nose and lean down as she leans up and our lips connected and share a kiss. The kiss was nice and long as her lips were so soft against mine and I deepen the kiss a bit while pulling her up closer to my chest. I felt her arms move to wrap around my neck and move to sit on top of me. I ran my hands down to her ass as she moans in the kiss. Pulling away for some air, I look up at her with a smile.

"You are beautiful." I said with care in my voice.

"Thank you, Simon...but underneath my beauty is the real devil you should never love." She said with a sad tone in her voice and I cup her cheek and she looks down at me.

"Don't say that, love...I may don't know what happened in your past, but you indeed beautiful, inside and out." I told her as she sighs and sat up on my lap and I sat up also placing my hands on her hips.

"Sure Simon, once you know who I am really am, you will never like me for what I am. Including Johnny." She said while looking to the side as I tilt my head.