11.

(Y/N) POV.

The next week passed and my leg was fully healed and I can go out on more missions. But today there was nothing to do today while Price head off somewhere while Gaz, Alejandro, Soap and Konig head out for today while I stayed behind to train a bit as I don't know what Ghost is doing, probably in his room do who knows what. I was in the shooting range and hitting my targets with ease as I never miss my target. After a few more shots, I was done, and I put my gun away, then head off to the living room. Once I walked in, I saw Ghost there watching TV. He looked up from the TV and our eyes locked. I blush by his gaze as he was looking at me up and down like he was undressing me with those brown eyes of his.

"How about you take a picture it last longer?" I said in a joke manner with a smirk as his eyes look away from me and back to the TV.

"How is your leg?" Ghost asked as I smile and walked over and sit down next to him as he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"It's good. Did some training today." I told him as he hums and looks at me as I look back. "How about you? What have you been up to?" I asked him as he hums and looks into my eyes before looking back at the TV as it was playing some kind of movie.

"Just relaxing...watching this movie that I know nothing about it." Ghost said as I nodded and look at the TV and watch the movie a bit.

Ghost moves his hips a bit as I notice and look over at him as he was staring at the TV and I saw a blush on his cheeks and I smirk at this. I lean over and kiss his cheek, then pull away as he turns his head and looks at me. I saw his eyes darken a bit, and he reaches over and pulled down my mask and leans in with his mask pulled up. Our lips touched softly as I close my eyes, enjoying the moment. The kiss slowly turns into a heat make out as I move over to sit on his lap and his hands are on my hips. I place my hands on his shoulders as I deepen the kiss a bit. Ghost moves his hands from my hips up to my back and up under my shirt while rubbing small circles on my back as I shiver at his touch. Ghost pulls away and starts kissing my neck with a little nibble and bite neck a bit as I moan out as I tilt my head to the side giving him more access to my neck as he hums with pleased.

"God, you're so beautiful." Ghost said and I smile a little.

"Thanks Simon..." I whisper as he chuckled and kiss my neck some more before starting kiss down to my chest while he pulled my shirt up.

"I need you...so bad." Ghost said as I can feel how hard he was underneath me and I got a turn on as well. "Let's take this somewhere privet."

"Yes..." I whisper with a moan and he stood up while holding me close to his chest and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to his room.

Once we got to his room, he shut the door behind him and he lays me down on his bed and he take off his shirt and I did the same thing. Ghost kneels in between my legs and starts kissing me as I kiss back as his hands move up to my breast. Start taking off my black sports bra and cups my breast with his hands. Moaning in the kiss as Ghost pulled away and kiss down my neck down to my breast and start kissing and sucking my nipples. Moans more and arched my back with eyes closed. Ghost hums and licks my breasts till he moves up and kisses my lips again. I roll us over and I was on top as I startle him down and ran my fingers over his chest as he breathing heavily and looking up at me with lust eyes.

"Do you want me?" I asked in a whisper as he grunts as I press my hips on his area as his hands moves to my hips.

"I want you so bad love...I want to fuck you till you forget who you are." Ghost said and I smirk down at him and leans down and kiss his lips then start unbuckle his pants.

Pulling down his pants and boxers as his hard throbbing cock sticks up with pre-cum dripping from the tip. I moved down and start licking his staff of his cock as he moans while buckled his hips a bit; I kiss the tip before wrapping my lips around his hard cock and start giving him a blowjob in a slow paste. Rolling my tongue around his cock while bobbing my head up and down on his cock as I can hear Ghost moan out loud.