18.

The next day came as the boys head off to the place where they were storing the kids at and they were going to look for some answers. (Y/N) she got a visitor that she had not seen for a very long time. Laswell Letter. Laswell looks at (y/n) with worried but happy eyes, (y/n) looks at her with a smile and sits up in her bed while Laswell walks over and sits down next to the bed.

"How are you?" Laswell asked as (y/n) sighed and look at her.

"I could be better...how are you?" (Y/N) asked Laswell as she smiles at (y/n).

"I'm alright...I know Price and the boys are on a mission but I guess they never told you what the mission is about?" Laswell said as she looks at Laswell wondering what kind of mission and she shook her head no as Laswell sighed. "They are going to a place that is holding some children in and they are going to look into that and if it's the deal with the red room, they have to stay back on this and get the higher ups on this."

"Oh me, I can do it." (Y/N) said as she sighed and Laswell place a hand on her hand while (y/n) look at her.

"I know but that's just how things work," Laswell said with concern in her voice and (y/n) sighed and look away as she was having a plan.

"How about this...this will travel fast but I was thinking maybe I could fake my death only you can know about this, no one else especially dad." (y/n) said as Laswell looked shocked at this but she got the idea about what she is coming from.

"You sure about this?" Laswell asked as (y/n) nodded.

"Yes, and you know what to do." (Y/N) said as Laswell sighed and nodded.

"I will do it and you better win," Laswell said as (y/n) smirked.
Price POV.

We are in the place and took down the enemy as we free the kids. Now we are searching the place to see if there are any clues for the reason for this and I have a feeling that it is bass from the red room.

"I found something!" I heard Gaz voice and we all head over to where he was and we all saw maps, plans, pictures, notes, and a picture of (y/n) with some other girls that I don't recognize. "It's based on from the red room."

"Shit." Ghost said as I look at them and start taking all the stuff as I want to research more on this stuff.

"Let's move." I said, and we all head out and head off to the trucks. Just then I got a phone call and I look at the caller ID as I saw it was (Y/N) so I answer it. "Don't worry, I'm coming to visit soon." I said with a smile as there were silences.

"Price?" a man's voice said as I stopped and look ahead.

"Who is this?" I asked as the boys look at me.

"This is the doctor, and I didn't know how to reach you, so I am using her phone, but I am sorry to tell you this, but she is gone." The doctor said I was confused about what he meant by that.

"Gone? What do you mean she is gone?" I asked as I saw Ghost and Soap look worried.

"I'm sorry, but she passed away this morning." The doctor said, and my heart dropped.

"What..." I said as the doctor sighed over the phone.

"Her visitor called us for help and once we got there, her heart was flat and there was nothing we could do. We tried everything, and she was gone." I felt my blood boiled as I am thinking it's the visitor have done this.

"Who was the visitor?" I asked.

"Don't know, but it was a female." He told me as I know it was one of the red room woman that done this.

"Thank you for telling me this...I will come and see the body." I said, as I just want to see her face one more time.

"I'm sorry, but they already took the body, so there is room for more people." The doctor said as my heart broken.